Gamma Ray to feature Michael Kiske on their new album

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
From Bravewords:

In 1995 Michael Kiske did a collaboration with GAMMA RAY in the album Land Of The Free singing on 'Time To Break Free' and the high chorus of 'Land Of The Free'. After years of rumours of Kiske joining the band, 14 years later Michael will do a collaboration in the new Gamma Ray album. The CD titled To The Metal will be release on January 29, 2010 via earMUSIC/Edel.

In the next days, Michael Kiske will record his part in the album but he won't do lead-vocals it's just a chorus.

To The Metal will be made available in four versions:

- as a regular jewel case CD
- as a limited edition featuring an additional DVD (including an exciting making-of)
- as a red vinyl in gatefold packaging
- as a collectors’ edition featuring CD and 7” vinyl with 2 unreleased tracks, completely hand-signed

To The Metal's album artwork was created by Herve Monjeaud, and will feature the following tracks:

'Rise'
'Deadlands'
'Mother Angel'
'No Need To Cry'
'Empathy'
'To The Metal'
'All You Need To Know'
'Time To Live'
'Shine Forever'
'Breaking Away'

photo.php

the album cover is amazing.

Eh, Kiske or not, it's new Gamma Ray!
Don't get me wrong, I love Kiske's work with Helloween, and his vocals are what made me become a Helloween fanboy back in the day, but it's 2010.
Hansen's moved on...Helloween's moved on......

I have to agree with the above.
After so many statements from Kiske about how he doesn't like metal anymore, he should just stay away.