GammaRay - No world order

Yella Terra

A War Pig
Jan 20, 2002
Visit site
I just brought this album and I'm a new comer to GammaRay, I was just wondering what others thought about it?

I have to admit at first I was put off by Induction, But, After that I found it to be a very good album.

Kai hansen is a pretty good singer and songwriter and the rest of the band are very talented aswell.

This is actually my favorite Gamma Ray album. If you want a good start to their older material pick up "Blast From the Past". It's a 2 CD best of album and offers a wide variety of Gamma Ray music from beginning to current. Probably the best "best of" album I own!

so it seems I don't fit with MetalAges :p

well to me this album is horrible!!!! I mean, I loved Gamma Ray from the begining, and it's best album IMHO is by faaaaaaar the Land Of The Free, from then on the quality and freshness has been falling steadily....and last album just was dull. It took plenty of used riffs and reused them to make some songs...
even the begining of Eagle is the one used for Eagle Fly Free begining... It's like Hansen just ran out of ideas and stagnant.
but well it's all about tastes....I need some evolution between ablums, not devolution!

fathervic (making friends in a Gamma Ray thread ;) )

No world order is a fucking great album! This album and Somewhere out in space is my favourites. But I dont like their older albums like Sign no more and Insanity & genius... Sounds terrible.

Surely all these fans of the last album by Edguy (with the worst songs I ever heard by that band), Hammerfall (I only consider as well their first album) or Heavenly, are huge fans of the last Gamma Ray's album. Far away of any kind of quality in their composition, copying easy tunes of their past...

Probably Kai Hansen is laughing at his house at the moment, making cuts of another song to compose the new album.

|ngenius (who loved Gamma Ray until their last fuckin' imitation)

Originally posted by sprej
No world order is a fucking great album! This album and Somewhere out in space is my favourites. But I dont like their older albums like Sign no more and Insanity & genius... Sounds terrible.

What???
Sigh No More and Insanity & Genius is MUCH better, even if I like No World Order it's still thier worst..

Well, no this is not their worst. Actually, these guys change their music in every album and this time, unlike usual, its non-orchestaral. I think NWO is great! It's a change, even thought they have better song, a change can always be pleasant!