Gardenian broke up?!?

Bleak Eyes

Irrelevant
Jun 16, 2003
Maryland
Visit site
Did this happen? I was looking on blabbermouth and there was an article which said in the title something about Passenger members and other members of another band forming a group. I read the first line or so and it said Niclas' name and his other bands in paranthesis and it said ex-Gardenian. I never heard anything about them breaking up. The only thing that would indicate something like that at all would be that there website no longer exists, but I figured that, that was just server problems. Please respond.

yea man. im afraid thats true. á while ago dont know how lóng time ago exacly they was back together and they had some rehersals and such. but then they broke up dont know the reason for it thogh.. but im pretty damn shure they did.. and FUCK i really lived the beatyful little flowers.. so R.I.P GARDENIAN

I do not know if any of you read anything new, but Gardenian is pretty much this new band Kerozene. It consists of Niclas, the new bassist Rob, Patrik J. Sten, and a new vocalist. Niclas said that he did not think it would be right if they kept the name Gardenian since there is now only one original member of the band still there. I guess that the recordings due to be on the new Gardenian album is now going to be on the Kerozene debut. Hopefully it will be good. Does anyone know if Patrik J. Sten can pull of double-bass drumming because he does not do it on the Passenger album?

mmm, i don't know why but I had the feeling a long time ago that they would change their name and release the new material with that name, I hope it will be a very good album, and lets see if patrik J sten can play the way Thim did .