Garm...

Eld

. . . . . . .
Oct 14, 2001
Michigan
www.metalbite.com
I know this isn't "Opeth related", but who cares. You guys are much cooler than the other board posters.

Anyway, seems like Garm is all over everything. So, what all can you guys think of that he's been in?

Arcturus - All
Borknagar - Borknagar; The Olden Domain
Ulver - All

i think we were all a little surprised at how he went from something like nattens madrigal in '96 to periditon city. if that was his only band, i'd be disappointed, but he has so much other cool stuff.

in truth, i like simen hestnaes-era borknagar better (archaic course through quintessence), but arcturus kicks ass. especially the new one, which is available cheap and with no shipping to www.theendrecords.com

He has done some guest apperances on other bands albums, I can't remember who right now (I want to say Ghenna (sp?), but that might have been Hellhammer, or not that band at all :lol: ), if any come to me I'll tell you (he's gonna sing on the next album by The Gathering :hotjump: )

Garm is IMO one of the most creative entities in music today...the fact he's working on the next Gathering CD makes him even better in my book...

Yeah he did this speech thing at the end of 'Chaos Deathcult' by Zyklon as well as the Singing in Transcendental War...'

The Sham Mirrors is a bloody brilliant album too!