Garm is god!!!

AngelOfDeath

I like to dissect women
Oct 13, 2001
CentreHELL, VA
I wanted to make this post to name one of the greatest artists in all of matal and music alone. He is GOD, very talented man and in the best interests to produce great music that would please the open minded people in this sad world. With his early work with ULVER being only 16 years of age when starting a band to change the lives and perspective of many and fortify the thoughts we had about underground metal in the older days.

He then helped to shape borknagar into an amazing band that defently is on of the best black metal bands to date. After he left simon did a good job but IMHO vintersorg brought borknagar into a unforseen territory. With his side band Arcturus, Garm brought more light into the industrial metal/black metal that was not seen by alot and made a great impact in my live and hopfully yours too. Trickster G AKA Garm is a god in my books and deserves you smart, musiclly intelligent people to take your time and understand this man in all its fullness. Thank you for your time

AoD

I agree (with the first post). You can't show a trace of any frames for the musical soul if you first release one of the still most grimmest and brutal black-metal albums; Nattens Madrigal, and then just all of a sudden continue into non-distorted synth-music! I wonder what will happen next in their musicianship...
The period of Borknagar that I find most interesting listening to is also the early period. But Arcturus belongs to the bands that I don't care that much for, even though I praise them for their originality.

Due of highly intelligent pseydonyms I haven´t found out is the Garm same as G. Wolf in La Masquarade infernale..
could someone explain the line-up for an idiot..

btw.. I Simen H. alias Mr. sperm the low-pitched or the high-pitched voice in these songs?

NP: Arcturus - La Masquarade Infernale - Of Nails And Sinners

I believe that I am not the only one who owns this album..

RealHazard said:
Due of highly intelligent pseydonyms I haven´t found out is the Garm same as G. Wolf in La Masquarade infernale..
could someone explain the line-up for an idiot..
Garm appears in all Arcturus albums.