Solefald vs. Garm

TheRealLazare said:
Not really. The album is probably the heaviest we have done since "The Linear...". We even brought back the black vox...

oho I expected something like this because of cornelius sideproject STURMGEIST(what is very good) is with a lot of aggressive vocals

just a question to you lars, you are singing on 3 songs, do you just sing the chorus and the vikingbackgroundvoices? is it you who sings the aggressive parts?

anyway sturmgeist is cool so check it out all you who follow the sunset path of SOLEFALD

@solefald

Ja die neue Sturmgeist ist wirklich genial, obwohl ich sie mir ehrlich gesagt nicht so vorgestellt habe.

"Meister Mephisto" is one of the best records I've ever heard. I thought it would be a little different but the Result is ingenious.

Lazara said:
@solefald

Ja die neue Sturmgeist ist wirklich genial, obwohl ich sie mir ehrlich gesagt nicht so vorgestellt habe.

"Meister Mephisto" is one of the best records I've ever heard. I thought it would be a little different but the Result is ingenious.

hey noch wer der solefald zu seiner identität gemacht hat (außer the real lazare:tickled:)sogar mit neonism-sig, guter musikgeschmack

die sturmgeist ist etwas "leichter"verdaulicher als die solefald sachen aber wie du schon gesagt richtig genial-for the party in men :headbang:
denk mal solefald V wird etwas ähnliche ideen wie die sturmgeist enthalten

:Spam:anyway everyone who likes solefald check out sturmgeist,sideproject of cornelius :Spam:

Ja mir gefallen die alten Sachen einfach besser teilweise ;)
Hab irgendwie angst, dass die neue Solefald zu kommerziell wird und deswegen mache ich mir noch keine Hoffnungen*g*. Solefald ist zwar reichlich Stoff zum nachdenken, aber was wirklich schwer verdaulich ist, ist "vintersorg-the focusing blur", denn aus dieser teilweise sehr disharmonischen richtung werd ich nicht schlau *gg*

Lazara said:
Ja mir gefallen die alten Sachen einfach besser teilweise ;)
Hab irgendwie angst, dass die neue Solefald zu kommerziell wird und deswegen mache ich mir noch keine Hoffnungen*g*. Solefald ist zwar reichlich Stoff zum nachdenken, aber was wirklich schwer verdaulich ist, ist "vintersorg-the focusing blur", denn aus dieser teilweise sehr disharmonischen richtung werd ich nicht schlau *gg*

Solefald und kommerziell?????????????????????????????????????????????????
also das is meine letzte befürchtung überhaupt.verglichen mit IHU is die sturmgeist "kommerziell":yell:da mach dir mal keine sorgen daß solefald abflachen, die ganz sicher nicht hehe
vintersorg das neue zeugs is auch nicht mein ding, das is etwas zu künstlich progressiv, zwar nicht schlecht aber es fehlt der spirit.

just for the non-german-readers, we are talking a little bit about solefalds development

hey guys and girls out there heres a bunch of fresh news of our dynamic duo:

I found this on the newspage of the german legacy-mag:

here are some infos from cornelius and lazare about whats on with solefald and the new album "RED FOR FIRE,BLACK FOR DEATH:
"solefald tried to experiemt as all others where "true".now as the things have changed and our experiments are far beyond, "red for fire, black for death" be our try to be "true".it will be a "true nordik viking metal album"
some words about garm:
"he will play the part of loki and is the best incarnation of loki we could imagine"

the new album "red for fire, black for death will be released this autumn by seasons of mist

okay folks, this is what I always expected.season of mist as the new label(the sturmgeist-connection) and the similiarity of sturmgeist and solefald (as with the same mastermind).as cornelius is at the moment inspired by viking and northern themes(sturmgeist) why not expand this to solefald?
lets see what true nordik viking metal is in solefalds universe...
hey red for fire, black for death, isnt it a cool name? :headbang:
------------red music with black edges--------------------------------

In my understanding Garm didnt retire from metal persay. He simply withdrew his official membership from all bands (which ended up being metal bands) in order to focus completely on Ulver for the new release. I will greatly love to hear what his contributiobn to the new Solefald will sound like as in my not so humble opinion Garm, Vintersorg, and Lazare are three of the greatest vocalists in all metaldom. Never overly or unduely pretentious (though perfectly so when suits lol) with extremly inhuman amounts of sheer charisma. Keep bringing it it and bringing inspiration to the development of minds everywhere :D