• Solefald

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Huh? Who are Arcturus and Solefald?

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters

Nico16

Oct 10, 2001
germoney.
Ok, since the "Mayhem vs. Burzum" thread seems to be very popular, I thought I'd create another poll like that.
I chose Arcturus and Solefald because those two bands have some things in common...both have three albums out, both started off as more or less Black Metal but got really experimental on their 2nd albums. And now with their latest CDs, both bands went a bit more straight again. Really nice coincidence, if you ask me.

Well, which band do you prefer?

really sick pool. Arcturus and Solefald are too much different bands. but i pick up Arcturus:lol:

SOLEFALD -MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE of the abnormal chase-
RED MUSIC WITH BLACK EDGES
RADICAL DESIGNER ROCKNROLL!!!!!

good thing what you wrote abou these 2 bands but only the atitude of these 2bands is a little bit similiar
not the music
arcturus is good,intresting but for me solefald is better

It's too difficult to choose one of this amazing bands.
I don't know exactly why, but I choose Arcturus.
I agree, this is a sick thread.

Originally posted by Thorgrimm
Yes, treads like that are boring! Why someone ask about something like that!?!. Both bands are great, that's all what should be said about Arcturus and Solefald

I completely agree! I didn't vote because of that.

Hi,

As Thorgrimm, TheEmperor and some people before i must say that this thread dosen't have any sence. I understand why Mayhem vs. BURZUM (two great black metal bands, that some of their fans are still having arguments about that which one is better). But Arcturus vs. Solefald - sorry wrong thread...

I cannot stand by Arcturus or Solefald because both bands are great.

Regards,
Xaplan

Sorry, I should have noticed that it was wrong to create this poll. Trust me; I would delete it, if I could. This won't happen again...

That funny. I didn't see sigh on there, but if it were I might have voted, instead I chose the third as one other did, choosing silence. I guess I felt if I voted I would have betrayed the other side of me that's favorite would of opposed to.