A Solefald update

TheRealLazare said:
Lars is working his ass off in the studio, that's where he is :headbang: ...and you're gonna love the new album! We're in the very final stages of recording it now, and it's growing by the minute. As an answer to one of your earlier questions, Scourge, there will not be as much hammond on this album as there was on "In Harmonia...", but fear not: It's still there, and you'll have your solos!

Can't wait Lars. You and Cornelius never fail to deliver.
So, does this mean you will be doing a Hammond solo album to compensate for the lack on this one? I can see the TV marketing now : "Hammond master Lazare plays all the classics on this deluxe 2 cd set. From Bring The Noise to Bruckners Mass No. 2 in E-minor, all the greats are interpreted for your pleasure by the Norwegian master himself. First 5000 orders come with a 'My other car is a Hammond!' bumper sticker. Call now!"

Hey Lazare you need to do something with the Solefald Website it has been down for month, what about a new website for the new album?

There will be a new site, have patience. As for the Hammond-album, it will be released in a limited edition super deluxe set with Hammond-versions of Grieg's "Aases død", Britney's "Toxic" as well as a Hammond based muzak-version of Darkthrone's "In the shadow of the horns". You'll be dancing your ass off! The first 500 copies will come with a lock of my hair, a small Borkbeardsample and a keyboard-sticker saying "my other c3 is a b3". Oh my, wait 'till you see the TV-commercial starring Lazare, Silvio Berlusconi and Don Johnson. It'll slay!

Torquemada said:
Hey Lazare you need to do something with the Solefald Website it has been down for month, what about a new website for the new album?

well this is a problem since 3 months :yell:
good that I downloaded the montblanc providence clip when there was a site long time ago

anyway for some infos out of camp solefald I check out :

www.sturmgeist.com (yeah army of odin rocks, I love this song)
and cornelius personal site: www.cornelii.com :headbang: