Solefald - The Circular Drain

WANT
I'm thinking of making a Jagermeister bottle with Sturmgeist's album cover pasted onto it for Amy's birthday. Obviously filled with the alcohol because she likes Jagermeister. Retarded idea for a gift, I wanted to get her a Summoning t-shirt but apparently she already has one, arg >=|
Haha that'd be cool, where can you get that printed?

Been listening to them since Linear Scaffold. Enjoyed all releases. Circular Drain arrived in my mailbox yesterday, hand-numbered 38, ... with a message to me of course... I've corrosponded with Cornelius and Lazare for some years off and on. Even called Cornelius on his mobile phone once... seemed like a nice fellow. All in all, I can't say theres anything I've heard from Solefald that I dislike, I like it all. Circular Drain is excellent in my opinion. My favorite is hard to choose, but I am quite partial to Pills Against The Ageless Ills for some particular reason....

^ Lucky you!

I can't wait for mine to arrive! :cry:

PS: Btw, sadly enough I made a bad investment on e-Bay and go TLS re-issue instead of the old version. And for an expensive price too :erk: . FUCK. :erk:

^ Lucky you!

I can't wait for mine to arrive! :cry:

PS: Btw, sadly enough I made a bad investment on e-Bay and go TLS re-issue instead of the old version. And for an expensive price too :erk: . FUCK. :erk:

I made the mistake of loaning mine to a friend, who then moved away. It was the digipack, snap closing rig... so, I'm now missing it as well. It was nice to get Jernlov - The Iron Law demo with The Circular Drain though.

And yeah, I bought the G.U.T. release as soon as it came out too.

Bad mistake :cry:

Yeah, fuck fuck fuuuuuck!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I could've bought The Gathering's A Noise Severe with that... (the 2cd/2DVD combo), so you get an idea of how much I was ripped off. FUCK. :zombie: :ill: :cry: :erk: .

txz045 said:
I made the mistake of loaning mine to a friend, who then moved away. It was the digipack, snap closing rig... so, I'm now missing it as well. It was nice to get Jernlov - The Iron Law demo with The Circular Drain though.

And yeah, I bought the G.U.T. release as soon as it came out too.

Oh crap that certainly sucks! :erk:

I'm only missing the original TLS and the Jernlov demo, but I probably won't be getting any of them soon, I want to buy other stuff :rolleyes: .

I made a review of G.U.T., check it out here (only Spanish!):

http://www.metalicos.com/Paginas/Compact Disc/Resenas/Gut_MyOnlyDrugIsMadness.html

I think it's a fair review IMO. I'm no ass-kisser (to a certain point...), and I believe I am quite critical when reviewing cds(at least I try to, but it isquite difficult), so I think the review is quite fair.

Don't kill me Cornelius :lol: :p .

Yeah, fuck fuck fuuuuuck!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I could've bought The Gathering's A Noise Severe with that... (the 2cd/2DVD combo), so you get an idea of how much I was ripped off. FUCK. :zombie: :ill: :cry: :erk: .

Oh crap that certainly sucks! :erk:

I'm only missing the original TLS and the Jernlov demo, but I probably won't be getting any of them soon, I want to buy other stuff :rolleyes: .

I made a review of G.U.T., check it out here (only Spanish!):

http://www.metalicos.com/Paginas/Compact Disc/Resenas/Gut_MyOnlyDrugIsMadness.html

I think it's a fair review IMO. I'm no ass-kisser (to a certain point...), and I believe I am quite critical when reviewing cds(at least I try to, but it isquite difficult), so I think the review is quite fair.

Don't kill me Cornelius :lol: :p .

cool.

^ Thanks, but what was cool of what I said? :p

The fact that I was basically robbed, or my review? :p

I think it's cool that you're from Texas and you're not an idiot. I hope you're a Democrat too :) .

PS: It's a pity that Edwards is leaving the campaign, I liked that guy.

^ Thanks, but what was cool of what I said? :p

The fact that I was basically robbed, or my review? :p

I think it's cool that you're from Texas and you're not an idiot. I hope you're a Democrat too :) .

PS: It's a pity that Edwards is leaving the campaign, I liked that guy.

The review, I translated it and read it. Thanks for posting it. Im sure Cornelius could appreciate it as well.

I don't but into this 'Demopublican' / 'Republicrat' stuff (weapons of mass distraction). I am neither. If I had to choose a candidate though I would choose Ron Paul. But, the entire puppet show is nothing more than theatre on a world stage.

^ Ok, what did you think of the review? Did you like it?

Do check the page more will you? :) And tell your friends! :)

I agree, but I still think that you shall go on and vote. You know, that gives you complaining rights when the president will suck (and he/she will most certainly). :rolleyes:

^ Ok, what did you think of the review? Did you like it?

Do check the page more will you? :) And tell your friends! :)

I agree, but I still think that you shall go on and vote. You know, that gives you complaining rights when the president will suck (and he/she will most certainly). :rolleyes:

Perhaps I've enjoyed the G.U.T. album just a little more than you... but all in all, I would say you gave the album a pretty fair/decent review.

And about voting, I registered to vote for the first time ever, just some weeks ago. So, I do plan to vote, for the first time in my life, in 2008. I am 33 and have never voted. But, yes, your right about what you said. However, the 'winner' has already been chosen. And this is all nothing more than a puppet show. And besides that... do we really trust our votes to electronic voting machines.... I know I sure dont. And the president is just a mouthpiece, a dummy to take the blame while the real movers and shakers behind the scenes are really in 'control'.

But, if ppl feel better after see'ing a puppet show... and after casting their electronic votes into electronic machines.... then I guess the sheeple get what they want.... which is to be lead to believe they have a 'choice', when in reality, thats equal to sewage. Two snakes, one basket, that kind of choice.

^ Thanks, I'm glad you liked the review :kickass: .

Do tell your friends about the page will you? I guess you and a some of your friends speak Spanish? :p

I like your way of thinking :) . I must admit I got a bit carried away with these elections; I'm so excited that Bush's administration is about to be over, that I didn't see the reality of things, which are basically as you put them (sadly enough :erk: ).

Who do you think will win? My bets are on Hillary.