Solefald - The Circular Drain

Doomtroll

Cinnamon and Sodomy
Jan 7, 2007
the internet
doomentia.wordpress.com
So my copy finally arrived this morning, I hope everyone else's arrived already too? If it did, what do you think of it? I think it turned out very well for a remix album (at least compared to Arcturus' shitty remix album).

CORNELIUS ALWAYS PUTS A SMILE ON MY FACE!
2caitlin.jpg

Also I got copy number 11, apparently making me a proud member of "THE SOLEFALD HARDCORE" haha.

So yeah, Solefald <3

Hehe well I only ordered mine recently, but I hope it arrives in one month or so (takes a long time to get to CR you know?).

The copy looks really nice, can't wait! :headbang:

How many copies are there in total?

Hehe ok so it's actually quite limited, nice! :headbang:

Hmm ok so lets say 8 days in Europe, plus 8 days to the sate, plus 7 days to CR = 21 days to get here!

Quite fast actually, I guess the Norsk mail system is quite effective. On the contrary of the German, I ordered a few items from there and one took nearly two months to get to my hands!

Ah what a terrible experience, but well it was certainly worth it, my precioussss Empyrium box and Dornenreich cassette! :Spin: :)

I got mine yesterday :kickass: I got 116 :lol:
Apperently Micheal is part of the Solefald hardcore rather than me! :erk:

He does alright, but the albums aren't his!
He ordered it for me since I don't have a credit card and since the postal address was to him his name was written on the slip, bastard!:lol:

Haha, I ordered it with my Dad's card but just emailed Cornelius to make sure he put my name on it instead. He was happy to do so really. You should have done it too!

If I get a chance I may order a few more copies in the future, if they haven't sold out by then of course.

Haha, I ordered it with my Dad's card but just emailed Cornelius to make sure he put my name on it instead. He was happy to do so really. You should have done it too!

If I get a chance I may order a few more copies in the future, if they haven't sold out by then of course.
I didn't think there was going to be any names written on it, so I didn't bother... even though I thought to myself I should just incase! :cry:

Hmm well going by what my number was, I don't think they'll be sold out before the end of easter anyway.
I'm sure if I emailed him and asked him would he send another slip out with my name he would, but fuck it, it's only a piece of paper.

After listening to the album I think it's really only an album fans will really love. If I gave this to anyone who didn't know Solefald, they wouldn't really like it. :erk:

I didn't think there was going to be any names written on it, so I didn't bother... even though I thought to myself I should just incase! :cry:

Hmm well going by what my number was, I don't think they'll be sold out before the end of easter anyway.
I'm sure if I emailed him and asked him would he send another slip out with my name he would, but fuck it, it's only a piece of paper.

After listening to the album I think it's really only an album fans will really love. If I gave this to anyone who didn't know Solefald, they wouldn't really like it. :erk:

Actually, I let a few friends have a listen to the remix album, they loved it but don't really like Solefald. Although It's now helped a few of them get into Solefald too.

Rivfadír;6881546 said:
FUCKING GOD! I had no idea this would be so extremely cool. And they know you so well, Cait. I wish they knew me too :(

I don't thinK Cornelius really knows me, as Tsyren said, it's just a case of Cornelius knew how bad the consequences would be if he didn't give me a personal message ;)

I've been wearing my Solefald t-shirt all day and taking stupid photos to celebrate. I'm such a silly fangirl.
solefald-1.jpg

I don't really do shirts much, I only have one, and it's beautiful. They really have to be pretty and from a band I really like for me to wear them.

This is the one I have:
luna-olive3_14241.jpg

I don't mean to hate on Cornelius but are there any Solefald albums where he sings rather than that uh...talking thing he does? I've only heard In Harmonia and Red For Fire.