Solefald - The Circular Drain

I don't mean to hate on Cornelius but are there any Solefald albums where he sings rather than that uh...talking thing he does? I've only heard In Harmonia and Red For Fire.
I love Cornelius' voice. I was listening to Tequila Sunrise a lot last night, heh <3

@ Isjungfrun: Where did you get that shirt? I want one :kickass: .

Plastichead, I actually bought it from their store at Bloodstock Open Air, but you can order it online too.

I don't mean to hate on Cornelius but are there any Solefald albums where he sings rather than that uh...talking thing he does? I've only heard In Harmonia and Red For Fire.

I just got 'Pills Against the Ageless Ills' and I'm really digging it, it may be my new favourite Solefald album, anyway Cornelius keeps the weird old man voice toned down on this one.

Rivfadír;6884142 said:
You wish.

:oops: Maybe I'm in love.

According to LastFM, I've listened to Solefald 145 times this week (although I didn't listen to any music for the first a first few days). It's not much compared to how much I usually listen to, but yaaaaay, I'm obsessed and in need of a life!

Also am I the only one who can't stand Zweizz? He's like a real life music troll.

:oops: Maybe I'm in love.

According to LastFM, I've listened to Solefald 145 times this week (although I didn't listen to any music for the first a first few days). It's not much compared to how much I usually listen to, but yaaaaay, I'm obsessed and in need of a life!

Also am I the only one who can't stand Zweizz? He's like a real life music troll.

lol thats crazy, your a pretty true fan girl then...don't you need variety>?

Soleflad has enough variety.
And I do listen to a lot of other bands too, from black metal to cheesy British pop. Really depends on my mood.

Solefald is just my favourite band, I can't help but listen to them all the time. <3

Judging by the profile photo of your LastFM, I can conclude that you have a fair sized pair of breasts, am I correct? :p

j/k

Appearantly you need to listen to them before as you can't spell it correctly yet :p

It was a typo. stfu :p
Also for the record they're 34F
Haha.

happened to me too, a few years ago when I got into them, it will pass :)
Lies!

991501025.jpg

990577504.jpg

I can do that too.