Solefald fans, some new for those not on Cornelius' mailing list

^ Yeah something like that... . I would like a new Solefald web page before the new cd is released though.

I bought Red For Fire, it's a pretty cool album. When I bought I was given two copies by accident :rofl:

I gave one to my friend.

I almost bought Red For Fire the other day, but I had to conserve cash in case I didn't have enough to take the bus back home (I was out of town). It's on the list though. My collection is criminally bare of all Solefald!

Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood said:
Do you need an account to download the video?

No, you just have to enter the 3 letter code and press the "download" button (which is hidden in the upper right corner, at first I also thought I needed an account)

btw, hello everyone, tis my first post on the bork forum :)

Cornelius said:
Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The Linear Scaffold & Neonism reissues
Category: Music

I am happy to announce - and this time for real! - that the two first Solefald albums are now scheduled for an imminent re-release on Avantgarde Music. I know it has taken a long time to have those old gems back in the shelves again. Coordinating the new layout and the remastering of the albums has probably been more time-consuming than recording them! The delay should also benefit our listeners, as the albums sound better after a professional remastering at Masterhuset in Oslo. This applies especially to "Neonism". The precise date for the reissues has not been fixed yet. It will happen sometime early in 2007. (I can hea you zacaztic whizzpelingz aleady...)

Cornelius/Solefald

Solefald myspace