Solefald fans, some new for those not on Cornelius' mailing list

same here karpsmom, i check his site every day... well, i guess we should just wait patiently, it will come eventually, like with the shirts. anyway i ordered a red for fire longsleeve! from eBay - the Goth Rock Shop they got some other cool stuff as well, such as arcturus and ulver shirts.

why are you all so small?? :p i ordered Large, and most of my other shirts are XL or L. they both fit fine hehe.
great job with the articles, there's a whole bunch of stuff i didnt even know about Cornelius.

i always have problems buying shirts online... i never know if i have to buy an M or L... i have some M shirts that fits me really nice and then some that are bigger than me, and the same for Ls

how big are plastichead's shirts?

Azzor1911, I am 5 feet 5 inches tall, I'm a very short guy.

Solefald, yea I did the Solefald wikipedia article too :), I also also did the Lazare one. (although I didn't start it, I just made it what it is now)

wow cool, didnt know you also wrote the Solefald article.
seems to me that you put a lot of time in writing them all, havent you? a true fan, but a very small one :p

haha, yea they take a pretty good amount of time, but it's fun, and worth it! When I showed Lazare and Cornelius my Solefald article they said they might use it for the biography on the Solefald website!

nice. well i hope they update it soon... it's been down since the release of Red for fire.
well except for that poll.

^ yeah, the long one, the url is written in center page of Neonism's booklet. i remember my friend, who's been a solefald fan since the beginning, surfing to that site back in '99 when i wasnt really into solefald (was still just a kid...) anyway, i don't really remember what it looked like. too bad it isnt archived.

yep i remember the site, but dont really remember the design... i think it was a really simple one but it had the information we needed... and i remember it had the Hierarch lyrics from pills long before being released :)

i remember that a chat log between lazare, cornelius, asgeir (i think they were the 3 of them) and the fans was posted in the borknagar site when quintessence was released (or being recorded) talking about how they joined the band among other things :) someone asked about solefald.. that's how i got into the band

sounds pretty cool

i got into borknagar before Quintessence, but also in 2000
at that time I didnt even know that Lars also played in other bands, like Carpathian forest, or more important, Solefald!
however it wasnt until my friend received a promo cd of 'Pills...', when i realised what amazing music those two gentlemen made
couldnt get enough of it.. still is my favorite album

ON-TOPIC: ANY SOLEFALD NEWS??? what about black for death....? what about the reissues...? what about the homepage...?

^ hehe sorry for that