Solefald

Well, i've had Red for Fire since October of last year, and I absolutely love it. Just downloaded The Linear Scaffold and plan to buy it soon. It's also really good.

Anyway, my main question is.... we still have no release date for Black for Death? I know Autumn this year, but the recording is done, so what's going on. The Solefald website doesn't load for me btw, so that's why I'm asking here.

Thanks. :)

I just saw that Amazon thing too! I'm so happy there's a release date finally! The new Sturmgeist is out on Monday. I already ordered it. I love Season Of Mist, they always start selling their releases a week or two before the actual release dates.

Haha don't trust anything Amazon says they put a release date and price for the Wii before Nintendo themselves had :lol:

Holy crap, i just picked up Sturmgeist's 'Uber' today. what can i say... it's kind of what i expected, sounds somewhat like Meister Mephisto, perhaps a little heavier. very catchy songs, brilliant lyrics, and stuff.
i recommend that album to any Solefald/Borknagar fan!!!
go get it karpsmom! :D

Just saw that update myself... woohoo! I'm late to the Solefald party so I still don't have Red For Fire... perhaps I will order them both at once and listen to them together all in one go.

looks great, finally an update from Cornelius, after like 7 months or so.
thanks Erik

can't wait for his upcoming book, too bad he didnt mention anything about the reissues of The Linear Scaffold and Neonism.