Solefald fans, some new for those not on Cornelius' mailing list

come on karps.. be more specific, i'm dying to know who they signed with..! you're in direct contact with the band, arent you? (i mean, with the biography and guitar tabs etc. you surely must be)

nuclearblast, maybe?
please tell me they have a deal with Nuclearblast...

i HAVE to know man :worship: :erk: :OMG:

I don't know who they are signing with, all I know is it won't be The End. Sorry... I want to know just as much as you do!!!! Frankly, I hope it's somebody who treats them better than SoM did, that label did not promote them AT ALL, it was disgraceful in my opinion.

any italians in here? could anyone translate the Italian message posted by Solefald (probably Cornelius) on the blog???

this is what Google translator says:

Original text:
Il vostro Cornelione torna finalmente a Roma, e ci rimarrà durante il mese d'aprile. La chitarra parte con lui a Lazio, verso il sole e il mare. Oddio Odino, che l'Italia mi manca!

translation:
Your Cornelione returns finally to Rome, and us it will remain during the month of you open them. The guitar leaves with he to Lazio, towards the sun and the sea. Oddio Odino, than Italy it lacks to me!

That's pretty clear already for the most part. It's basically just Cornelius telling us that he's going back to Rome from Germany in his typical dramatic fashion of speaking.

hey karps do you know if Cornelius has his masters-degree in Philosophy? if i remember it correctly, sometime ago (months, maybe a couple years) he posted a message on his website that he enrolled for college, back when he still lived in Paris.

From www.myspace.com/jakhelln

"University of Oslo
Oslo , All
Graduated: N/A
Degree: Ph.D.
Major: Philosophy

2006 to Present
ECOLES HAUTES ETUDES SCIENCES SOCIALES
PARIS, IDF
Degree: Ph.D.
Major: Philosophie/Sciences cognitives

2005 to Present
University of Sussex
Falmer, S
Degree: Master's Degree
Major: Philosophy of Cognitive Science
Minor: Aesthetics

2001 to 2002
UNIVERSITE PARIS IV SORBONNE
PARIS, IDF
Graduated: 2004
Student status: Alumni
Degree: Master's Degree
Major: Philosophie/Lettres Modernes"

There's his education!

Wow, it's great that so many people know about uneXpect around here!!! I'm so happy :cry: :kickass: :headbang: :worship: :headbang: (notice my sig hehe).

And yeah, I didn't really notice but TER is certainly a great label, it's amazing the promotion a band gets with them. I mean, The Gathering got a lot of promotion with the new album too. They obviously have a bigger fan base than uneXpect, but still they're so different now I guess it's a bit hard to sell some albums.

It's be SO awesome if Solefald signed with TER, but I guess that won't happen now.

I wonder which label it'll be, maybe Magic Circle Music? :lol: OMG Solefald becomes a Power metal band! o_O :lol:

Hahaha :lol: it's be quite interesting I admit, having them sing about elves and faeries, and the Knightlord of Chaos :) .

I'm quite a power fan, so I really wouldn't mind :p , and I'm sure they'd make a hell of a power cd :headbang: :kickass: .