Solefald fans, some new for those not on Cornelius' mailing list

karpsmom said:
no prob! I'm always willing to help people out with Solefald news!

that's great, could you provide me with the list i asked for in the 'Dear borknagar and solefald' thread? :D

he was just joking cuz they take so much time betweeen updates people think they broke up

Azzor1911 said:
that's great, could you provide me with the list i asked for in the 'Dear borknagar and solefald' thread? :D

This is all the info I have about Solefald touring.

Haggard/Tristania/Solefald tour 1998

Date Country City Place
9/10 D Offenbach Hafenbach
10/10 D Fraureuth Ratskeller
12/10 D Bochum Zeke
13/10 D Erfurt Rotplombe
14/10 D Augsburg Rockfabrik
15/10 D Lingen Alter Schlachthof
16/10 A Wien Rockhaus
17/10 A Oberwart OHO
19/10 CH Pratteln Konzertfabrik Z7
20/10 D Stuttgart Röhre

I want a t-shirt from solefald, that would be a dream come true. I would wear it every day.

solefald.jpg

Hey Azzor thanks for the info

Yeah the longsleve looks great and I think I know the one who is selling this, as the pic is hosted on cothurnus.de(a german underground fanzine) and the guy is from weimar, germany it must be Volkmar Weber from Die apokalyptischen Reiter or his friend the organisator of Party-San Festival
and as I live in germany I just bookmarked it to my ebayaccount :lol: :headbang:

but someone in Uk is also selling one of these longsleeves

@Solefåld: I was faster with choosing the nick, sorry :saint: but cool avatar

i emailed Avant Garde Music, asked if there is more Solefald merchandise. Also, quite a while ago, i think Cornelius, told in an interview that The Linear Scaffold and Neonism were supposed to be reissued soon.
But they havent responded yet..

wow finally
i like the design!

so ehh... any news regarding the remasters of the first two albums? and anyone knows when the website will be updated and online again?

I really wish those re-issues would happen already! I want to hear the unreleased track from Neonism! I check Cornelius' site everyday for updates, but it hasn't been updated since March 10th :/