borknagar garm-era pics

aiwazh

New Metal Member
Oct 13, 2007
Hello!:cool:

I'm new to this forum and i just want to know if anyone of you have some pics from time when Garm was handling duties on vocals (Borknagar, TOD).:)
Only photo i have is the one from back cover of original malicious rec. cd

thank you very much,
A.

I forgot to ask if anyone knows who is on the left and second from right and who is missing on that photo i mention (there are only four of them- i recognize only garm and oystein:p)

tnx:)

Speaking of which, wasn't Borknagar started as a side project, since it seemed like an all-start band(members of Ulver, Gorgoroth and Immortal)?

I should look, but some interviews on old zines has some pics also, at least some rare Ulver and Arcturus pics there, so most likely also from Borknagar...

Speaking of which, wasn't Borknagar started as a side project, since it seemed like an all-start band(members of Ulver, Gorgoroth and Immortal)?

While any band member can answer that, I think that's not correct. Oystein always was (he is indeed) the main songwriter. Borknagar started after Molested died and Borknagar was/is the main Oystein band. Grim played on 93-94 with immortal (just as a live drummer) and he played a couple of years with gorgoroth (on UTSOH and The Last Tormentor live ep) but I think his main band was Borknagar too.

For the another guys maybe Borky was a side project (Ivar - enslaved, Infernus - gorgoroth, Garm - Ulver /then Arcturus).