Borknagar bootleg vid. Wacken 2002

Draugen

I I I
Nov 7, 2002
Malmo, Sweden
I posted this at the Vintersorg forum, so I thought I'd post it here as well...

"To get back on the topic (why is it that we always manage to drift so far from the original topic on this forum? :D the Trollskog-page is once again updated. This time I've added the bootleg concert of Borknagar playing @ Wacken Open Air 2002-08-02. I don't know if many of you already have this one, but alas, it's available to download now.
One more thing though, this file is huge (737 MB) so I don't know for how long I can have it online. My advice to you guys is to download as quickly as possible...

http://www.itrollskogens.tk

BORKNAGAR - Setlist for Wacken Open Air 2002

1. The Eye Of Oden (TOD)
2. Ruins Of The Future (Q)
3. The Black Token (TAC)
4. Gods Of My World (E)
5. Colossus (Q)
6. Oceans Rise (TAC)
7. Ad Noctum (TAC)
8. The Dawn Of The End (TOD)

B = Borknagar, 1995
TOD = The Olden Domain, 1997
TAC = The Archaic Course, 1998
Q = Quintessence, 2000
E = Empiricism, 2001"

DRAUGEN!!!!! YOU FUCKING ROCK!!!!!!!!! i had that bootleg in audio for some years and now this :) you are ace thank you thank you thank you

w00t, i've been seeking this for years :D will have a tradelist up when my PC comes back from the repairers, if anyone's interested... only a couple vids and audios from Borknagar, but plenty from others ;)

Draugen: just dont delete it in less than 53 hours and 10 minutes :)
yeah, I've just started downloading it now and my ultra-fast computer needs 2 days to download that! if I have connection problems today or tomorrow I......I.......I dont want to even think about that :(

Netin said:
Draugen: just dont delete it in less than 53 hours and 10 minutes :)
yeah, I've just started downloading it now and my ultra-fast computer needs 2 days to download that! if I have connection problems today or tomorrow I......I.......I dont want to even think about that :(

Hehe, no probs. It will be up for at least a week or so...
Hope you all like it!
Skål för i helvete!

I was dloading this thru soulseek some time ago, but the guy I was getting that from disappeared when the file was 90 % finished :(

Thanks Draugen, but should you ask the Borknagar guys for permission before putting it there ?

edit: If it is your site of course :)))

amorpheus said:
I was dloading this thru soulseek some time ago, but the guy I was getting that from disappeared when the file was 90 % finished :(

Thanks Draugen, but should you ask the Borknagar guys for permission before putting it there ?

edit: If it is your site of course :)))

Hmm... I guess you're right. Never really thought about this though.
"Dear Borkies - is it ok if I host a bootleg video of you guys playing at Wacken Open Air 2002 at my site?"
Thanks in advance. :p

REMOVE IT AT ONCE!!!!!!!!
And make sure everyone that downloaded it from your site deletes it from their harddiscs! I am of course kidding, but if you charge anything for it the Borkie fee is currently at 150%. ;)

Draugen said:
Err... if you look closely, you'll see a guy on vocals that slightly reminds of Vintersorg... :D
Haven't still downloaded it, but i remember s'one told me Vortex was in charge on this concert :ill:
anyway it's almost done so soon I'll see that "slightly reminding of Vintersorg" guy on vocals