Borknagar on Wacken Open Air

I was lucky, my company has a summer break right at that time. Actually I suppose to work in this summer break, was one of the few chosen for this time. Usually I'm happy to be able to do it, because then I can take off work when ever I want it. But this time Wacken is the second weekend on the summer break, no way I'm going to miss it... hehehe, I had an good excuse for not be able to work... at least for one thing my accident was useful :p

I'll be going .
Wacken should be deadly this year.
Borknager are excellent and should kick ass live!!
See ya there.
Watch out for the Irish flag outside our tent!:D

Wheaaaa!!! I´m allready on my way...;) Guess it will be lonely in germany all alone in a month and a half, but I´ll be there first..;)

Anyone care to join me for a party, or do I have to change board for such activities? :D

-phyros ( Deutshland, Deutshland über alles... :lol: )

The ppl here don't seem to be very much of party ppl....... The welcome thread that was supposed to be a party thread becasue welcoming Borkins surely is a good reason to party (although we don't need any reason, as already said) keeps slipping down on the list, and without any new posts. But maybe if we keep on partying, the ones who like it, then we'll get others along as well, later! ;) In the meantime, we have the other board. :)

*handing over a pint to Phyros, and anyone else who wants one*

Oh, have a nice time in Germany, btw, Phyros!

Originally posted by Phyros
Wheaaaa!!! I´m allready on my way...;) Guess it will be lonely in germany all alone in a month and a half, but I´ll be there first..;)

Anyone care to join me for a party, or do I have to change board for such activities? :D

-phyros ( Deutshland, Deutshland über alles... :lol: )

Hehe, Phyros I'll be in Wacken from Tuesday (July 30th) on :headbang:

On 30th July already??? I am in a hurry on the thursday befoer Wacken, just ran off work, catch some friend on the way, shop and then off to Wacken :eek: Seems you're planning taking a years holiday there? ;)

Hell! Phyros! Stop by here, man hehe, enjoy German (even tho I rarely can say I do whereever I go here.. hope it's better for you ;) )

Originally posted by Ziuwarian
On 30th July already??? I am in a hurry on the thursday befoer Wacken, just ran off work, catch some friend on the way, shop and then off to Wacken :eek: Seems you're planning taking a years holiday there? ;)

Well, so far I managed to miss the football game every time, always the same friend all of a sudden had to work till Thursday, etc... every year it was agreed to take off work from Wednesday on, but never happend. Now this friend will not make it to Wacken this year :D and finally, finally we make it in time. Yeahhhhh... I'm soooooo happy... :)