Garm's involvement with Sun O)))

batmura

Sea of Tranquility
Nov 1, 2001
www.seaoftranquility.org
Hey guys,

I was just browsing Garm's page on Wikipedia and came across this:

"He currently runs Jester Records, an underground label specializing in off the wall music, including Ulver, which has since changed to a musical style almost impossible to classify. He has also performed as a guest for a very large list of other artists, including Alkaline Trio, Aphrodisiac, Ihsahn, The Gathering, Kåre João, Magenta, Merzbow and Sunn O))) among others."

Can anyone tell me in which capacity he worked with Sun O))) and on what album?

Thanks!

There's supposed to be an upcoming collaboration between the two. Don't think they've done anything yet.

There's a Sunn O))) ttrack called Cut Woooded that features Ulver, off the "Whitebox" vinyl boxset.

There's a Sunn O))) ttrack called Cut Woooded that features Ulver, off the "Whitebox" vinyl boxset.
I have both White1 and White1 from Sun O))), so could you tell me what the song is like? Length? In what capacity is Garm involved? Not sure if I should pay for it when I already have the studio albums.

Thanks!

It's basically something like silence teaches you how to sing mixed with the usual sunn o))) sound. no vocals, but it seems that garm participated musically. it's about 15 minutes long, and is definitely cool sounding.