Garritan and Best Service

JoergieN

Jul 12, 2010
Drøbak, Norway
Does anyone have any experience with either of these companies? Especially Garritan, after listening to the sound clips their plug ins seem like they're a steal for the price. Best Service seems like they have good stuff too but at double or triple the price. Thanks

Well I don't know, have you heard the clips? They sound phenomenal IMO. But then again, I don't really have a good ear for tone outside of guitars. That's why I asked for opinions

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxV4jTS-D8A&feature=related[/ame]
(ignore gay video content)

Sounds pretty good over here...

I recently composed the intro for Sarah Jezebel Deva's (Cradle of Filfth) solo album with Garritan even though I have EastWest samples. I did so because how well it integrated with Sibelius 6, and after exporting midi into Cubase it sounded odd because of the velocity difference using EastWest. Didn't have time to go to each instrument in the orchestra editing velocities and expression; Turned out quite well.

I have Garritan GPO4 and it's a nice package for a very good price. As far as support goes, they have been responsive to the few issues I have had.