Gas Time Again

DarkNoise

Grotesque Butchery Rabbit
I know I posted it before, but I'm curious again, what's gas running you all for cost? Canadians too...

I found a chart that showed average US gas prices and average Washington State gas prices for the last year, and the US average is around 2.05 per gallon, while we WA residents are paying around 2.25 per gallon. It may be only 20 cents, but that adds up.

And where I live, you're damn lucky to find 2.25... it's mostly over 2.30 now.

One last thing - anyone go along with any of those gas strikes recently?

DarkNoise said:
I know I posted it before, but I'm curious again, what's gas running you all for cost? Canadians too...

I found a chart that showed average US gas prices and average Washington State gas prices for the last year, and the US average is around 2.05 per gallon, while we WA residents are paying around 2.25 per gallon. It may be only 20 cents, but that adds up.

And where I live, you're damn lucky to find 2.25... it's mostly over 2.30 now.

One last thing - anyone go along with any of those gas strikes recently?

Are you in Seattle? Up here in Everett the cheaper places (Arco, etc) are in the low 2.20s, Chevron and Shell are up there though.

Free!, from the tanks of a 47 Fountain Sport Cruiser behind the shop. 60 gallons down 320 more to go :) Otherwise 2.13 for garbage 87.

Distorted said:
A quick calculation: 5.49 $ / gallon. How about that. :D
yeh gas in europe is crazy expensive. i think its around $2.30 for regular right now. give or take a few cents. it changes all the time.
-neal