Gates of Winter - Lux Aeterna (2008) -- torrent link!

The fact that you guys put this up for everyone to download for free says a lot about your love for your music. I will download it and listen, and if I like it, I WILL buy it.

^ If the master says so, then I must :p. No honestly though, Canadian metal always intrigues me, so I'm gonna check this out. Will definitely get back with my thoughts on it.

lol well if dave gold says so it MUST be true. hurry up and download and listen to this. cuz once W3 is released... domination begins lol

and plz we'd love to hear your honest opinion on the tracks. it is one of those top to bottom discs.. every song has a diff vibe

I went into this expecting for some like, Into Eternity ripoff band (which is horrible that I assumed you would be the same just cause you're a Canadian prog-metal band, cause I am Canadian!), and you really don't sound anything like them, and to be honest, I feel this stuff is more original. The artwork is badass, which I think is important, cause it gives the listener a visual image before they've even listened to anything. Production is top-knotch, heavy as shit, which is great. The synths are fantastic too, even if just as a little background thing, whether its the harp sounding thing, or just long sustained chords. It definitely gives that kind of otherworldly "heavenly" (maybe metal heaven) feel I think you're going for? Anyways, the synths rule, so keep em in there, and it doesn't sound like some cheesy power metal Nightwish thing, just epic. What else, I dig the vocals, I'm happy to see the singer isn't afraid to sing low, seeing as I've got a pretty low register, it seems in metal you're either Peter Steele or James LaBrie, and thats it. The chick vocals are sweet too. And the growls are solid. This is really fantastic, I can't believe you guys are from the Soo! Kickass stuff, you should come down here to London with WoY, that'd be the most amazing show ever. Representing awesome Canadian metal, keep it up!

i have a very organized book keeping method and all paypal orders have been shipped man.perhaps you have us confused with another band?