DAVE GOLD JOINS GATES OF WINTER

WOODS OF YPRES is THE cover of Unrestrained Magazine!!!

unrestrained37coverweb.jpg

According to the guys behind the magazine, WOODS OF YPRES are officially the first 'indie' band to ever grace the cover of Unrestrained in it's 11 year history. Inside you will find a 5 page feature interview about the history of Woods from 2002-2007 as well as an in depth focus on our latest album, "Woods 3". Needless to say, we are thankful, humbled and honored to have been given this much attention.

- The issue hits the streets April 20th, 2008.

* Also in this issue: TESTAMENT, MESHUGGAH, DISMEMBER, DEATH ANGEL, WARREL DANE, FARSOT, CAVALAERA CONSPIRACY, NADJA, PAGAN'S MIND, BORIS, ROTTEN SOUND, SOILENT GREEN, KEVI-METAL'S RIMSHOTS and more...

* Available across North America (and parts of Europe) at Barnes & Noble, Chapters, Borders, International Newspapers, Ma & Pa shops, and more...

* To order the magazine, go here: http://www.unrestrainedmag.com/

On a personal note from me, as I had briefly mentioned to the editors of the magazine, I vividly remember buying an issue of U! with a 'Whisper Supremacy' era CRYPTOPSY on the cover, winter 2001, pre-Woods, thinking to myself "I'd like to be in this magazine someday".

Thanks to the guys at U! Many thanks and much respect!

DG - w/

:kickass:

Hey Guys,

Check out some live vids from my time with NECRAMYTH out here in Seoul, South Korea:

www.youtube.com/DavidYpres

I just uploaded a few new ones from our most recent show this past weekend. That was my last show at the famous "Sapien's Live House" venue, owned and operated by Dosu, the frontman of Koreas most well known black metal band: Oathean. It's truly an awesome venue to see an intimate metal show. Much can be (and was) learned from how he puts on gig. Seeing and playing shows there makes you that much more proud to be into metal! :kickass:

I have one rehearsal and one last show to do out here, that last gig being literally on my last night in Korea before flying out the following morning. I'm sure in those last moments, a year in Korea will seem like a strange dream...

I can't wait to get working with GATES in July!!! See you soon!

DG - \w/

Arriving late tonight! It's almost a 12 hour drive from London, On, to Sault Ste. Marie. No CD player in the van, so I'll be singing along to the radio. But you know, I actually do like the radio. I can always hope for some Alice in Chains, etc.. :)

See you soon, fucks!!!

DG :kickass: