HELP GATES PLAY PROGPOWER USA!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
gates should deff play power prog, you guys could come stay with me too for a while and play some shows in Chatt. it would be an awesome opp. for you guys. That would kick ass though!

The depth of talent in GoW is unmatched. It's really a no-brainer that they should be playing in progpower ...

:worship:

-Animalia-

I already have my Progpower tickets and your album. Putting the two together would be awesome. The bill is already quite solid but a little Canadian flavor would finish it off nicely. Good luck and hope to see you there.

You guys worked so hard on this you deserve the chance to go.....your friends and family are behind you and want to see this work for you boys..Show them what you are made of ...up front and personal!!!!:headbang:

Gates of Winter
Gates of Winter

My brother is mentally handicapped, and is apprently in love with Lee Maines...

Stop corrupting my brother...but go for the gold guys!

Good Luck!

I hope you guys get picked. You've definitely worked hard for it. Way to never give up. Cheers :kickass:

Gates of Winter should play this festival!!! They deserve this chance more than anyone - plus... fuge is my god! ;)

hey good job guys!!!! hope you guys get a great spot!!! i have heard you guys you guys are the fucking greatest!!!! Enjoy the reighn!!! and don't forget us lil ppl!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.