Generic Rate my stuff title

The sound of the kick doesn't really fit with the rest of the mix IMO.

Are your guitars panned 100-100? They don't seem to be as wide as they could sound and they're a bit muddy.

The cymbals are way too loud and harsh too, and almost sound like a low-quality mp3. Try working on that a bit before everything else.

I'd also dig it if the bass tone was bigger and even more scooped with some 4-5k grit. Check out Bulb's Absolomb for a good reference for the bass tone.

Keep on it!

Are your guitars panned 100-100? They don't seem to be as wide as they could sound and they're a bit muddy.
its quad tracked 2 are 100% and the harmonies are 80%

The cymbals are way too loud and harsh too, and almost sound like a low-quality mp3. Try working on that a bit before everything else.
what would you recommend changing about the cymbals? leveling and what can i do to make them less harsh

=] i seem to be improving so im happy

Start by getting them a bit lower. If your ears are shut but you want to keep up mixing, try mixing with a song that sounds the way you'd like your mix to sound and mix A-Bing with it. Actually when you're starting out that's one of the best things to do.

If there's compression on them, ease up on it. Try not to overEQ them either. :)

should i bring the harmonies to 100% also?

and thank you =]]
i will ease up on compression