Georgia Roll Call

yeah it sure would be nice to see more of these metro-area folks at some of our local/regional shows. :cool:

next week we're bringing Wicked Waltz up from Pensacola. They'll be driving at least 6-7 hours to play for you. So I don't think it would kill some of you to drive an hour (or less in some cases) to Marietta to see these guys play a great set of music. Plus locals Brazen Angel and Smash Machine will bookend the night.

Gonna be a great show - top to bottom! :headbang:

nov10thposter_sm.jpg

yeah it sure would be nice to see more of these metro-area folks at some of our local/regional shows. :cool:

next week we're bringing Wicked Waltz up from Pensacola. They'll be driving at least 6-7 hours to play for you. So I don't think it would kill some of you to drive an hour (or less in some cases) to Marietta to see these guys play a great set of music. Plus locals Brazen Angel and Smash Machine will bookend the night.

Gonna be a great show - top to bottom! :headbang:

nov10thposter_sm.jpg
Amen, Rider!:headbang:

and I wish more folks who've posted in this thread could/would come out to the shows I promote. ;)

If I could drive, and these shows weren't something like a 17 hour drive away, I'd go to as many as possible.

I'll make it to atleast one, one of these days.

If I had that kind of money to be throwing for gas, I'd do it more than once.

*ahem* read the signature. :Smug:

I may not be able to bring bands in on Glenn's level, but at least I'm trying to provide some true metal for everyone in the metro area.

:headbang:
Right on, Rider! I am sorry I didn't give credit where it was due. How about I buy you a drink to make up for this whenever I see you at a gig, OK?:kickass: