German Metal Stores

Hi,

I'm from australia and down here it can get quite trickey finding any good cd's and shirts etc.

Anyway I have a friend in germany and I was wondering weather its worth getting her to buy me cd's and shirts from there and send them over here. I was wondering if you could give me your opinion on weather it is worthwhile to actually do this or not with consideration to prices and what variety you have over there. I know here it can be very tedious and hard to find anything at a decent price. :cry:

If so, and you know of any places she could go it would be greatly appreciated if you could post them here (she doesn't know much about metal so she will probably need some instructions..hehe).

Cheers!

hmmm...for my region I say we have a very good variety, in the beig electronics store chains like Saturn or Media Markt and many small CD Shops with good variety, but most newer CDs are actually at 18 Euros (1 euro approxemately equals 1 US Dollar)
but if you are looking, you often find cheaper ones, and there is also a mailorder catalogue called EMP which has a very good variety and good prices (but only if you order MANY CDs...)

but I am just talking about my area, Mainz, western of Frankfurt, and there are other conditions in other areas of germany