Get Anthrax on the Radio

ThraxDude

Feb 2, 2002
We should all post links to our local radio stations so that we can request Anthrax.
For example, everyone go to www.kbpi.com and click the "contact" link at the bottom and request Anthrax.
It doesn't matter where you live.

Then reply to this thread with your radio station's site so that we can request Anthrax in your home town.
This idea came to me when I realized I may be the only one in Colorado requesting Anthrax.

Everyone here need's to request Anthrax at every radio station possible.

man doesn't seem like too many people are getting in on this. thats just too bad, oh well I'm not giving up thats for damn sure.
my local station is
www.klol.com we might be able to get them to play it. hey thrax that Metalix show says "if you like S.O.D., Anthrax......." do they realy play that stuff, if so man... that would be badass.
-Jono-

dudes
I wrote all the jocks at my local station like an hour ago. Steve fixx already wrote back. He is deffinately the coolest one on the station. He's not an egotistical ass. he said that he went to the maximum rock show and liked Anthrax best out of Motley crue and megadeth.
but didn't say he would play it, but he did acknowledge the request. I'm sure he doesn't have much control over whats played.
-Jono-

I've never listened to it, but I've heard that they play good music whenever Metalix is on (Anthrax and other stuff).
They need to play it during the week or when people are awake, though.

Okay, I'm gonna try this again. Everyone who reads this:
If you're not gonna request Anthrax, at least post a link to the Rock station in your area.
Thanks to all (3) of you for your cooperation.

Here in England we have Radio 1. Due to the popularity of Bands such as linkin park, papa roach, blink 182 and slipknot they bought the rock show back. It goes out at one in the morning every Tuesday. I get up at five thirty every morning therefore I do not get chance to listen to it. At work I have to listen to the new dance sensation as some noise is preferable to no noise. I will ask your radio stations to play Anthrax for you and every time you here them spare a thought for me listening to " BABY YEAH, LET ME SPIN YOU ROUND, I'M A DANCING CLOWN" I can hardly contain my rage:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
There really is no point in posting a link to the above station, mtv even took headbangers ball of here sometime ago, I miss it deeply:cry:

There are no metal stations in So Cal since KNAC went under. The closest thing we have is KIOZ in San Diego but I don't get their signal that great, and when I have listened to them I've yet to hear any Thrax.

Coop