Get FREE CDs with your LotFP New Subscription or Renewal!

What ever happened to that contest you had where you were going to give away two sets of 50 promo cds? I remember either subscribing or renewing at that time, but I never did hear the results. I guess I didn't win!

Jim LotFP said:
The CM Distro Sampler, with songs by 17 bands (including Aesma Daeva, The Chasm, Martyr, Sinphonia, etc), AND the Inside Out America Vol. 2 sampler, with songs by 14 bands (including Evergrey, Star One, Symphony X, The Devin Townsend Band, etc), will be included FREE in your next mailout when you give me money for 6 or more issues!

http://www.mindspring.com/~raggije/ORDER.htm

Nebularus said:
What ever happened to that contest you had where you were going to give away two sets of 50 promo cds? I remember either subscribing or renewing at that time, but I never did hear the results. I guess I didn't win!

They did indeed go out the door, and the promo photo pile as well, I didn't announce the winner's names though...

I was just thinking "I can dig them up for you" but my computer crashed mid-August and all my records (aside from subscriber/distributor lists and 2003 accounting sheets, woohoo for smart backing up!) went kablooey.

I expect to do something similar at the end of this year...