LotFP Weekly #32 Preview

Jim LotFP

The Keeper of Metal
Jun 7, 2001
Helsinki, Finland
www.lotfp.com
... in LotFP Weekly #32:

Interview with Johan Liiva of Nonexist, ex-Arch Enemy

"Not many people heard Black Earth. It went in another direction. Getting a bit softer on Stigmata, then my vocals on top of it turned out totally wrong..."

"The studio for the second album cost us three hundred dollars, and we recorded a video for free. And they’re like, “You owe us seven hundred bucks.” Give me a break."

... finishing up the Star One interview with Arjen Luccasen

"I don’t know anything about the real world. I live in the forest, where I’m walking again now, I don’t read the newspapers. I don’t watch the news. Don’t want to know much about the real world."

"That’s where I failed. For me, it’s a heavy metal album because all of the songs are based on guitar riffs. With Ayreon, they aren’t."

"I still remember when ZEPPELIN’s House of the Holy came out, I had to have it! I was going door to door, “Can I wash your car?” Spending days washing cars and then finally having enough money to go to the shop and buy it, and holding this big album in my hands, and playing it, it felt so good!"

The Cost of CD Production: A Study by Geert Fieuw, a 2+ page comprehensive look at the process by someone in the business.

Full rundown on the Manowar vs BWBK episode.

Reviews

News

11 pages total!

For subscription information:

http://www.mindspring.com/~raggije/ORDER.htm