Get Into Ny Gigs Free: Join Our Street Team

We'd never be able to do what we do without the help of supportive Maiden lovers.

Wanna help spread the word that the Maidens are coming to town and get into a show or two for free getting the VIP Maidens treatment?

If so, email me your address and we'll mail you a few hundred flyers to leave stacks around local music / record stores / coffee shops / colleges etc...

Much thanks to those interested...

brucechickinson@theironmaidens.com

Ditto DrumSlut!

"take me with you - I'll roadie for FREE!"

I've never been there...snif snif.

The possibility of me loose in the Big Apple is mind boggling! I'd probably go AWOL. SCORES anybody?!

Working security up there for youz ladies would be very interesting. You know, with me being a lover and not a fighter n' all. I'd have to bring one of those huge Police "Skull Crushing" Flashlights. And maybe some pepper spray?

HootieHoo Jenn, thanks! I just got back from an Irish wedding in Long Island. Freakin' rained the whole time, but the beer was wet too :) I was told that Tribeca means- the triangle below canal........coool huh.

MiniMurray said:
HootieHoo Jenn, thanks! I just got back from an Irish wedding in Long Island. Freakin' rained the whole time, but the beer was wet too :) I was told that Tribeca means- the triangle below canal........coool huh.

An Irish wedding in Long Island this weekend??? And you're able to be so chipper today? I went to a Irish wedding 3 years ago and I'm still recovering! lol... I agree the weather totally sucked! Got up this morning to beautiful sunshine, it figures just in time to go back to work :loco:

Didn't know that little tidbit about Tribeca, interesting........

Can't wait for you guys to come to NY,we promoted the shit out of your tour this weekend at Sanctuary's NJ show and alot of people are going to the NYC show.
Talk to ya soon! :wave:
JennyG

MiniMurray said:
HootieHoo Jenn, thanks! I just got back from an Irish wedding in Long Island. Freakin' rained the whole time, but the beer was wet too :)

Where on Long Island was the wedding? The weather has been so horrible here lately, rained again today :yuk: You guys from Cali have it soooo good out there.

I cannot WAIT for the Iron Maidens to get here!!!!! I am trying to recruit as many people as I can to come to Tribeca!!!!!!!! :headbang:

Any of you guys from New York been to Tribeca before?