Novembers Doom Street Team Info

NvmbrsDoom5

Jul 24, 2002
Chicago
www.novembersdoom.com
Greetings everyone from Novembers Doom!

It's nearly 2005 now and soon we'll be releasing our newest album, The Pale Haunt Departure, on The End Records, tentatively scheduled for sale on March 8th, 2005! Plans right now are that we'll be hitting the road hopefully sometime around this time, with plans to tour the U.S. and Canada, with hopes of hitting European soil sometime thereafter as well. Other plans in the works are for us to release a video for one or more songs from the new album, in hopes of receiving airplay on the many metal video shows throughout the land as well. With that will also come a possible single to be released to hard rock/metal radio stations too.....but with all of these big plans we have, we need your help!!

We are starting up a Novembers Doom Street Team to help out with promoting the band and our upcoming shows, etc. This would include things like possibly handing out flyers for our upcoming shows, handing out stickers and other promotional materials, and basically doing whatever you can to help get our name across to more people and everything! With becoming a street team member, you will receive your own member package, containing many sorts of ND items, exclusive to street team members only! Of course all promotional materials to be handed out by you would be provided by the band and The End Records, and mailed to you in plenty of time for you to get them out at local shows or record shops, etc. We're eager to get back on the road and play, and when we do come through your area to perform, we'd love to meet every one of you and thank you personally and hang out if possible!

Also as part of the street team, you'll receive a regular newsletter exclusive for members, informing you FIRST about upcoming shows and other ND news, and you'll get first crack at ordering any new merchandise before it hits the streets for sale as well! We've always tried to keep in close contact with our friends and fans, and this is a way for us to keep even closer and give something back to those who are willing to help Novembers Doom with our goals!

If you are interested in doing this or would like more detailed information, please feel free to email us at streetteam@novembersdoom.com and we'll get back to you with all the info you need. We truly appreciate any and all help we can get, seriously. Looking forward to hearing from you, thanks much and best wishes for the new year!

Sincerely,

Larry, Paul, Joe and Vito
NOVEMBERS DOOM

Thanks for all of the replies so far, everyone. We'll be getting back to you all very soon with further details about the street team and what all will be involved with it. We're really busy right now with preparing to do this video, working on the bassist situation, and looking into touring/gigging plans in the near future, hopefully. Any of you who are genuinely interested in helping out with the streem team stuff, please make sure to email us at streetteam@novembersdoom.com and let us know, so we can more easily keep track of you and your email when it comes time to get things started! Thanks again...

Opeth_DT+Wolftribe: If you guys need an extra set of hands at some point, let me know. My plate's a twee too full for me to count as a full on team member. So I'd rather not have the band/label dump funds into my supplies.

Hey there everyone, sorry about the delay in hearing more about the street team. We've been gathering up names and emails from interested parties and we're getting ready soon to send out an email to everyone detailing more specifically about what all it will entail and what you'll get for participating, etc. We've been so wrapped up in all the pre-release stuff for this new album we have been falling behind on some things, but I guarantee you'll be hearing from us soon. Really there's not much yet for the street team members to do until we have some solid tour dates and stuff booked, but that will be coming up soon anyhow we hope, so we'll definitely be talking to any of you who're interested in helping spread the word!

So keep your eyes open, if you emailed us regarding this, you should be getting something emailed back to you very soon. Thanks.

Larry

Has anyone seen me with no shirt on and my 75% total tattoo coverage before? I could walk door to door in the southwest just saying "you WILL listen to November's doom " and just intimidate them into growing the largest fan base.:Spin: :cool: :loco: o_O