Get well...

Saxiquine said:
Just found out this morning that Mike ended up in a hospital last night.
Just wanted to say that I think about you and I hope that you will be back on your feet in no time.
Take care and get well soon!!!
What?!? Whatever the reason for your hospitalization I hope you get a quick recovery Mike!

I was at the show last night and we definitely missed Mike. I hope he recovers quickly! The rest of the band did an outstanding show though, and extra credits goes to Rikard who played the bass lines on keyboard. I'm very glad they didn't cancel since it was a "preview" of the DVD with a full set list and Carina plus two more joining in on vocals!

(Long-time lurker, now first post.)

Hey Mike, hope you get well soon brotha, can't have you out of action!!!Hope all is well and it isn't to serious, hope to hear back from you soon.

Bear

JonasW said:
I was at the show last night and we definitely missed Mike. I hope he recovers quickly! The rest of the band did an outstanding show though, and extra credits goes to Rikard who played the bass lines on keyboard. I'm very glad they didn't cancel since it was a "preview" of the DVD with a full set list and Carina plus two more joining in on vocals!

(Long-time lurker, now first post.)

That's cool that Rikard covered the basslines at the last minute like that. Major props to him.

And of course, my best wishes for Mike. Get well soon. :)

dargormudshark said:
yeah, dude get better because if dvd show gets pushed back than that means the longer we have to wait for it to come out, oh yeah and get better too.
...yeah, and we wouldn´t know what the hell to do in gothenburg the whole day! our tickets from germany are already booked...but most important is, that mike gets well, so if they have to push back the show...shit happens!