Getting into Kalmah

if you want to start with the best one buy Swampsong ^^
if you want to get into Kalmah and keep the freak steady choose Swamplord and buy them in the order they were made ;)

they'd got a nice double of their two first cds out in april and I would recommend this one ;)

well, since Swamplord and They will return is being re-issued as a 2 CD set, just get that (I think it already has been, but don't quote me on that). but I started with The Black Waltz, which so far is my favorite. I can't wait for their next album to come out next year :)

Whoa.Dude shave or get a haircut, you're scarring the children.

thats messed up kid... never tell a person with long hair to cut it....

anyways if someone wants to know what CD to get from kalmah first, the double is probably the best if you never got any of them before, but swampsong and the black waltz are both just as equally fucking awesome

The way I got into the band was tracks from diff albums and I couldn't find a bad one, so I went to my local tower records and picked up swampsong and was amazed....None of the songs i downloaded at first were from swampsong and they were just as good as the older songs at the time...So i'd say start with swampsong but there all insanely good. I gott a buy that double SL, TWR pack.