Ghost Of The Sun EP

Kalabalik

Apr 5, 2003
Belgium
Visit site
Is this an official release or was it just a promo release like Opeth's "The Drapery Falls"? Or was it only released in particular parts of the world?

I've been looking all over the internet to find information about it, but can't find a thing...

BTW: My first post on the Katatonia board.

valafar said:
oh, that famous GHOST OF THE SUN 3-song promo was a prize for a contest held by PEACEVILLE about 5 months ago...
the thing was to describe why katatonia is a great band in just 20 words :D
if u were selected, you won a copy...

i won mine !:headbang:

what was your words?
and whats on the EP?

I was just at the Bravewords & Bloodyknuckles festival in Cleveland this weekend and got a Katatonia loot bag door prize which had this ep in it signed by the entire band. As well, Teargas ep, Tonight's music ep both signed, a Last Fair Deal...t-shirt and a signed picture of the Viva Emptiness cover on photo paper, #4/5 signed by Travis Smith. Nice haul eh!:D

Dora said:
what was your words?
and whats on the EP?

oh i cant remember well...
but i spent about 30 minutes thinking about it...

i remember the phrase was really cool but, can't recall it ...

the ep has:

1. ghost of the sun
2. criminals
3. evidence

it comes packed in a sleeve, on front the katatonia viva emptiness info, and on back, a photo from the band...
:headbang:

Headquake said:
I was just at the Bravewords & Bloodyknuckles festival in Cleveland this weekend and got a Katatonia loot bag door prize which had this ep in it signed by the entire band. As well, Teargas ep, Tonight's music ep both signed, a Last Fair Deal...t-shirt and a signed picture of the Viva Emptiness cover on photo paper, #4/5 signed by Travis Smith. Nice haul eh!:D

woooo

you damn %$%& !! :D

its just a promo thingy. i'm not sure why people are after it so much, no bonus tracks or anything not on viva emptiness. i got 2 of them at the mean fiddler in a goody bag waiting for Opeth. and i won one in that peacville competition around the same time. i've given them away now though. so i wouldnt buy it if i was any of you.

Headquake said:

:yell:
How did you get that? YOU...!
</very envious>