Ghostfather - new melodic power/rock

Fire breath

Feb 20, 2002
London
piris-metalopolis.blogspot.com
This was posted on the original PM Forum a while ago. Sounds pretty good. Slightly modern take on power metal/melodic rock hybrid. I like the melodic vocals on these songs. The album should be out sometime. Some of you may well get into it. In total there are 4 videos posted by the band's official channel. Here is the song Alive.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is killer stuff. You can definitely hear the Spheric Universe Experience sound in there (they share a keyboardist). I'll definitely be picking this one up when it comes out.

Hey there!

I'm Fred Colombo from Spheric Universe Experience.

Very glad to see you guys like Ghostfather!

The album has just been released on all downloading platforms (iTunes, Deezer, Virgin megastore, Spotify, Fnac.com, Amazonmp3, Vodafone, Napster, Rhapsody, Nokia,...) and you guys can listen to free samples here:
www.ghostfather.com

Check out the other songs! Hope you like them!

feels good to be back in the PPUSA forum... I miss Atlanta and the ProgPowerUSA community since the day we flew back from PPUSA IX in 2008. It's been such a blast, playing Center Stage... I miss those 4 crazy days. Can't wait to play PPUSA again!

Hey Fred! J-Dubya from the PPUSA crew here, this sounds killer, will this be available as a download purchase only, or are you guys going to press cds?
Hope to see you back here soon!

For now, download purchase only. Might change in the future, I don't know. But it's cheaper for the fans than the old CDs, so that's fine!