Giant Squid

Sexy_Grandpa

Sexy_Grandpa
Jan 5, 2004
Tauranga, New Zealand
Anyone heard this band? I find them quite interesting. I recently purchased the album 'Metridium Field' without ever having prior listened to any of their material whatsoever and it wasn't a bad decision.

I've heard Neonate (or rather a remix of it from The End Records' Alternate Endings compilation) and rather enjoyed it. On that basis, is it worth getting the entire album, or are the other tracks significantly different from Neonate?

I've heard Neonate (or rather a remix of it from The End Records' Alternate Endings compilation) and rather enjoyed it. On that basis, is it worth getting the entire album, or are the other tracks significantly different from Neonate?

deffinately worthy of a purchase. the tracks arent significantly different, but the beauty of the album is that its one continuous expression, as if its one giant song... but that only comes with repeated listens

Yeah theyre on The End. As for Neonate, if you like that song you will probably enjoy the whole album. That song is probably one of the heavier songs on the album, but the style isn't significantly different.