[gig] 14.-15.07.2006 Bloodstock Open Air, Derbyshire (UK)

Nygård said:
Thanks to all of you who showed up. Was a great show indeed, but as always, the audience made at least 50% of it. It was also nice to do the signing/meet-greet session after the show for a change when there was no more stress and we could just hang out, talk and fool around with the people who came.

Thanks a lot! See you next time.

Signing Gavins ballbag was a highlight :D

Great gig at Bloodstock. Turisas, along with Ensiferum owned. I saw Turisas the first time they came to UK , last year. The crowd really enjoyed the gig and it was cool so see the Finnish flag flying in the crowd. Nice touch with the Sauna and with the awesome violin solo. Come back soon and hopefully come to SCOTLAND:headbang: We will make you really welcome:)

Aye...Turisas definitely put on an awesome show!! Definitely one of the best bands of the weekend.

öhm ..... hey, watched that sauna vid before a moment ... and at the first half of that vid that humpa-styl song ...isn't that the german anthem ?!?! could anybody explain me, why they played that song, plz ????

Maaad said:
öhm ..... hey, watched that sauna vid before a moment ... and at the first half of that vid that humpa-styl song ...isn't that the german anthem ?!?! could anybody explain me, why they played that song, plz ????

I was too god damn pissed to remember that detail. I was too shocked that Ensiferum came on in towels without Meiju.:lol: Bastards!