Gigantour rumoUrs straight from a reliable source

Oh I thought you were talking about his guitar work / song structuring / composition, because, back in the day at least, it was near-genius. Meanwhile James Hetfield was playing power chords.

JayKeeley said:
Oh I thought you were talking about his guitar work / song structuring / composition, because, back in the day at least, it was near-genius. Meanwhile James Hetfield was playing power chords.

No way, the guy rules at guitar. I just can't get into Megadeth because of the constipation vox :D

I hear other people say that too...weird, never even noticed it. I always think of all the black metal and death metal vocalists and everything falls into perspective.

Yeah, he's a butthead nobody can deny, and I never post on their forum, read their website etc. Just shut it and put out some decent riffage that's all I ask.

And I'll say this, at least he's putting on bands like Symphony X and Nevermore on his tours (where THEY get paid to play, not the other way round), or having Eidolon join his band. Don't see ANY other large old-school act doing that.

So with that, and back on topic, I think both next 'Deth album and Gigantour could indeed rule.

It's because you spend too much time watching tv interviews or whatever, and not just plugging the headphones in and shutting out the world.

Trust me, I have a 4 hour train commute every day. :loco:

I cannot tell you how INCREDIBLE the video iPOD is. Seriously. I've not only increased the time spent listening to music, I've decreased the time spent watching shows like Lost on TV. My time management is out of this world: at least 3 full albums a day, Lost once in a while, and a daily world soccer podcast. All time at home now is with family being dedicated husband and dad. :)