Gimme gimme gimme

Sillion

New Metal Member
Jul 5, 2005
I heard Gimme gimme gimme on the radio the other day.

Where can i Buy it?

/Sillion Nightfrost

dude ... why you want to buy it ... you can download it for free
If you want I can give you link ...

Because downloading destroys music!!

If you are in a band... or close to a band you know it is hard to get a contract...
because of downloading recordcompanies sell less cd's and so they have less money...

They only invest money in Hit-garantees and don't give a young band a change to grow in music...

That's why you have to buy cd's... It keeps music alive!

Which reminds me... are Beseech on iTunes or anything? I don't personally use it myself, so I wouldn't know, but I should think they should be. Many people don't bother buying CDs these days (as was just proved), I know a lot will download illegally, but the number of people using pay-to-download sites is increasing.

You are all right ... but downloading doesn't mean you don't care about the band ...
For instance ... I have no money ... I hardly save to pay my internet bills ... I can't even think of buying CD's so the only way is to download them I take pleasure of them ...

I do understand when people download for free and don't buy CDs... I'm not exactly made of money myself, but if it's a band/album I really like, I'll generally do as much as I can to support them, so I'll buy it as soon as humanly possible (plus I just like actually being able to hold it in my hands / look at the booklet, etc?). Buying the albums generally won't make bands much money (unless they're multi-platinum or something, but lets face it... how many decent bands get album sales that high?), but the more sales, the more the label are going to pay attention to them.

In an ideal world, CDs wouldn't be so god damn over-priced in the first place... but that's the bloody music industry for you.

In germany the prices are going down... Ans I notice a little lowering in price in Netherlands too...

And when I order a cd on internet they are Much cheaper! even if I count cost for sending it to me at the price they were still less expensive as in stores...

I think the prices going to be acceptable in a few years...