Girl Encourages Voting; Provokes Me

0sm0se

Mr. Negativity
Jan 12, 2004
The West Coast
Auto response from Dude842: No, I will not vote, do you really want me deciding the future of our nation? On second thought, maybe you shouldn't vote either
*******(1:59:09 PM): wow are u serious??? ur an ignorant basatrd...ppl like you are what everyone hates about America!!! its a democracy take advantage of it!!!!
*******(1:59:19 PM): I voted KERRY BIATCH
*******(2:00:01 PM): I AM FULLY CAPABLE OF MAKING A DECISION FOR THIS COUNTRY ITS CALLED EDUCATING UR SELF-JUST B/C U GO TO RICHMONG DOESNT MEAN UR SMART [sic]

My response to why I refused to vote is 5.5 pages long. Any interest in reading it, I can post it or email it.

Is this not the most retarded response you've ever seen to a simple sarcastic away message?

seriously tho i think it's really pretty funny that that was your AIM away message like you were just fishing for an argument with some dumb-ass.

For what possible purpose? Regardless of who wins this election, I lose. I'd rather not choose between two evils, I cannot endorse either candidate on half of the stands they plan to take should they be elected. So, instead, I chose not to choose. Our entire political system needs a serious overhaul if the best candidates we can get nominated for the highest office in the nation are these two douchebags. The close result only furthers my point, the undecided voters have gone 50-50, which to me indicates that neither candidate makes a good case for being elected except he's not the other one. That's no reason to elect someone, I wish everyone had abstained, so maybe the political parties would go back and find some worthwhile candidates or the two party system would self-destruct and we could hear from some new people with some fresh ideas.

why can't ohio have cool, cute congresswomen like South Dakota's Stephanie Herseth?

why o god why

cherseth.gif

Why couldn't VA District 6 have had more than one candidate running for the House?

(although I probably would have voted for Goodlatte anyway, it would at least be nice to have some competition)

I'm more refering to the state of politics in our nation. Everyone's campaigning on a stance that they are not the other guy and comprimisng their core beliefs in an effort to garner a majority of public support. Its downright dishonest and I feel filthy voting a bunch of liars into office of any kind. I'm saying that the two-party monstrosity is too busy fighting itself to cause any of the kinds of reforms that I would actually want, too busy pointing fingers and assigning blame, too busy helping rich white guys of either political standing (they are the same, their platform is "vote for me") to grease their palms and line their pockets. I'm not just not voting, I'm calling for all voters to rebel against the crookedness of the two party system and all vote for an independent candidate who represents their interests in some satisfactory fashion. Until we fix the system, we can't effect any change.