Some Excerpts from a Slipknot mssg board!

I don't trust you, you could be leading us into a religious drug-cult where we are abducted and people named Warrel Dane write "concept" albums about us.

Here's what the link leads you too. Since you don't trust me.

VirginMegaTour_Banner2.gif

Has anyone actually checked the Slipknot message board? If not, then there is no proff that their fans are actually like that.

I feel that Slipknot is SHIT METAL along with LINKIN PARK. Sorry but all that shit is talentless noise. In fact bands like them make American music look bad. Just look at the fans these are the people that jump up and down at shows. There should not be jumping around like a bunch of fags. These people who listen to that shit give metal a bad rap. I guess I wish the 80's would come back when metal was more real and they didn't rap and play lame riffs. There was such a thing as a solo.

Hmmmmmmmm................Deal! :D

But right now I'm going out to eat so It'll have to wait. :(

But I'll get back with you on this. Never pass up an opertunity to look up Michelle Branch pics. on the net. :loco:

one does not need to destroy their intelect and check the slipknot boards to find if they are really like this. the fact is that they are like this end of story. if you want proof come to my school, theyre not only ignorant, but theyre ALL on some sort of drug. they are also very loud and obnoxious. the local hottopic also has ample proof that theyre all mentally unstable. "im so depressed i want to die."