New Slipknot...

Why are there so many slipknot fans coming out of the closet posts? Slipknot aren't metal, and they're not rock. If "cacophony" had a category all its own slippy would be the posterchild. If you fucks like slipknot come out and say it! Dont just say... "Well I'm not a fan but I really sure did like Iowa" or "The image is lame but the music is ok" or my personal favorite reason people use to validate their slipknot loving behavior "Hey they're better than korn" Shut the fuck up you cockdweevils!" If you like 9 jerk offs who couldnt play baseball so they decided to start up a band then fucking come out and say it! Grow yourself a set! Slipknot is absolute shit! There's so many fucking better albums out their to purchase! People who like slipknot think a house of 1000 corpses is a fucking masterpiece! Idiocy at its finest hour! Go blow a bull and sleep in a barn you maggot faggots! If you're 555 then I'm sixty-nining your sister!

AllWithinMyMonster said:
Why are there so many slipknot fans coming out of the closet posts? Slipknot aren't metal, and they're not rock. If "cacophony" had a category all its own slippy would be the posterchild. If you fucks like slipknot come out and say it! Dont just say... "Well I'm not a fan but I really sure did like Iowa" or "The image is lame but the music is ok" or my personal favorite reason people use to validate their slipknot loving behavior "Hey they're better than korn" Shut the fuck up you cockdweevils!" If you like 9 jerk offs who couldnt play baseball so they decided to start up a band then fucking come out and say it! Grow yourself a set! Slipknot is absolute shit! There's so many fucking better albums out their to purchase! People who like slipknot think a house of 1000 corpses is a fucking masterpiece! Idiocy at its finest hour! Go blow a bull and sleep in a barn you maggot faggots! If you're 555 then I'm sixty-nining your sister!
He returns!

SculptedCold said:
I liked Slipknot up to the point that I heard Corey's dire whining on Pulse of the Maggots.
Same here. Weeeeeeeellll, actually...Iowa was pretty godawful, but before that, they weren't bad. The new album will suck, though. I can feel it.

All the talk about this new album and how much new ground they broke makes me wonder one thing. Why has no one talked about how Slipknot added so much amazing technical guitar work? Maybe it's because they still use the same watered down drival they have always used. Yawn, I think I will pass.

Put the original singer of slipknot back into the band, Anders Colsefni of painface, and voilla, you have a metal band.

Cory's a greedy, scumbag, pussy fart of a singer who only wants the fame, fortune and a meaning to live. what a loser.

damn im nasty

myk

Slipknot are in the new Metal Maniacs (with My Dying Bride on the cover). The interview is amusing, to say the least. It actually made me want to check out the new stuff.

Man it shits me how half the retards on this board think that technicality is the be-all end-all of good music.

No but good use of your instriments is essentule to good music, does no matter what the instriment is it has to be used well for the music to have any thing to it. Though I am sure one of them is mean to be really good at the guitare but they just dont let him play at all.

AllWithinMyMonster said:

well mister metal elitist what is "Metal" to you?

what makes things interesting is i always see you in slipknot threads bad mouthing them yet you know a lot about the band.
:Smug:

House of 1000 corpses isn't a masterpiece =/ masterpieces are album's like Slayer's Reign in blood, Metallica's Ride the lightning, Tool's Lateralus, Opeth's Blackwater Park.

i didn't mind a few songs off their first album for the sake that it was fun but it was overplayed and became tiresome, i never got into anything else and their new track is garbage. A band like this can be good though, i bet there's a few extreme metal fans that got into it because of gateway bands like Slipknot. And I'd much rather listen to slipknot over Korn, or any of that rap-metal crap. At least they still used blast beats. "Get This" is a pretty energetic/fun song.

Morsle said:
No but good use of your instriments is essentule to good music, does no matter what the instriment is it has to be used well for the music to have any thing to it. Though I am sure one of them is mean to be really good at the guitare but they just dont let him play at all.
:err: uhhhhhhh......

Have you by any chance suffered head trauma in a car accident recently?