Brazil GDP: 1.58 Trillion
US GDP: 12.37 Trillion

Per Capita GDP Brazil: $8,500
Per Capita GDP US : $41,800

LIteracy Rate Brazil: 86.4%
Literacy Rate US: 97%

Unemployment Rate Brazil: 9.9%
Unemployment Rate US: 5.1%

Sorry, man... Sucks a whole lot more to be you.

Why stop there? Why not post your murder rate, or pollution, or crime rate, or how much energy you fucks use per-person compared to everyone in the world.

Id rather be unemployed and poor, than gasping for some clean air and getting stabbed in the head while some douche splashes mud at me from his Ford Truck.

and don't forget the 14 trilions of dollars... that your beloved president used ond this 'war'

Bush-gives-the-finger2.jpg

not all american metal sucks. GREAT bands came from there, and they basically birthed thrash

and one of my favorites comes from there, Nile which is egyptian themed death metal which determinatedly kicks all ass.

EagleFlyFree said:
not all american metal sucks. GREAT bands came from there, and they basically birthed thrash

and one of my favorites comes from there, Nile which is egyptian themed death metal which determinatedly kicks all ass.

Ive heard they are very good, but I havent got any of their stuff yet. Im still wanking to Kalmah at the moment.

Nevermore are amazing love Jeffs Guitars and Warrens Vocals.
New Kalmah isn't as I expected, Swampsong is much better.

CliffBurton said:
Why stop there? Why not post your murder rate, or pollution, or crime rate, or how much energy you fucks use per-person compared to everyone in the world.

Id rather be unemployed and poor, than gasping for some clean air and getting stabbed in the head while some douche splashes mud at me from his Ford Truck.

Hey, Great idea... I don't need to stop there.

Homicide Rate Brazil: 19 in 100,000
Homicide Rate US: 7 in 100,000 (I'd say thats pretty good, concidering the America population is rather large, along with the ethnic diversity...

Pollution? Funny that a Canadian brings that up... You guys are right there with America in carbon dioxide release.. and nowhere near America in output/production... Do your research.

Its a good thing Brazil joined the American sponsered Carbon Sequestration Leadership Forum in 2003, because since then their pollution levels have gone down. I'm assuming you've never seen a picture of
Cubatao during the day?

T767375A.jpg

Mybe you can see why they had to implement a system based upon liscense plate numbers where motorists can only drive their vehicles certain days out of the week. America isn't that bad yet.

Bloody Scapel, If America is so bad, why does Brazil import more from them than any other country?

21.4% of your imports are from America

Should we start talking about school systems next?

Or can we just drop it and enjoy the music?

Although I must say, Fruit in Brazil is incredible, and you can get a good tan year-round.

Rainforests are nice, too.

^
Have you seen over half the fucking country of America During the day? Also I plan on moving out of Canada when I can, because its dirty and shitty like America.

Not to mention some states have the avergae wage of less than $20,000 a year.

You can talk stats and shit all you want, the bottom line is America is hated thoughout the world. You can brag all you want but your country is dirty, and the people are genneraly disgusting. Go invade a third world country, becuase then you wont be promoting your dirt farm you call a country.

(i'm also from Brazil, so we can talk too) :)

worlds largest polluter, America has recently not backed pollution treaties to reduce car emissions or petrol consumption. The US alone accounted for 36.1% of worldwide greenhouse emissions in 1990 [BBC].

"The US contains 4% of the world's population but produces about 25% of all carbon dioxide emissions. By comparison, Britain emits 3% - about the same as India which has 15 times as many people"

http://www.vexen.co.uk/USA/pollution.html#Pollution
we import more from US, its cuz the tax are lower, and last year, we export more than import...

but on my opinion, why people hate so much USA, is the fact, that the goverment wants to take care of everything and everyone. and rule all.

i dont want to fight here, but the what peole most hate about america, its probaly your President.

but america have some cool bands :kickass: and sorry about my terrible english :lol:

Put your handbags down ladies, My country kicks the shit out of yours.
We have a queen....
Ohhh wait you have Brazilian Women with thongs:worship:
I think that beats having a queen.

CliffBurton said:
^
Have you seen over half the fucking country of America During the day? Also I plan on moving out of Canada when I can, because its dirty and shitty like America.

Not to mention some states have the avergae wage of less than $20,000 a year.

You can talk stats and shit all you want, the bottom line is America is hated thoughout the world. You can brag all you want but your country is dirty, and the people are genneraly disgusting. Go invade a third world country, becuase then you wont be promoting your dirt farm you call a country.

When did I ever say I was American?

I bet you can find dirty, discusting people in every nation. You really don't have a clear reason to hate America, do you? Just bits and pieces of conversations you've heard from other people and what the global media tells you, huh?

Thats fine.

I was just trying to show that most people only hate America because the world media tells them to, or shows them the bad side of the country. Every country has a bad side.

I could just as easily talk about America's politically apathetic population and .... fuck, i'll say it as blunt as possible.. FAT, obese, porcine populace.

If you care to talk about the war, take a look at the Bush Administrations appoval ratings for the war and his overall presidency... Read the publications about protests and the mass populace looking for immediate withdrawl from Iraq. Take a look at taxpayers who are pissed about the 102 billion + spend on the war (not 14 trillion like someone else posted...)

The people in America aren't all that bad.

Give any country some spending $$ and see how they turn out. Just look at what's happening in China...

Oh yeah, when did I ever say I was American, again?