give me some metal.......

Vikk Cavanagh said:
(i'm also from Brazil, so we can talk too) :)

worlds largest polluter, America has recently not backed pollution treaties to reduce car emissions or petrol consumption. The US alone accounted for 36.1% of worldwide greenhouse emissions in 1990 [BBC].

"The US contains 4% of the world's population but produces about 25% of all carbon dioxide emissions. By comparison, Britain emits 3% - about the same as India which has 15 times as many people"

http://www.vexen.co.uk/USA/pollution.html#Pollution
we import more from US, its cuz the tax are lower, and last year, we export more than import...

but on my opinion, why people hate so much USA, is the fact, that the goverment wants to take care of everything and everyone. and rule all.

i dont want to fight here, but the what peole most hate about america, its probaly your President.

but america have some cool bands :kickass: and sorry about my terrible english :lol:

Hey man, your english is perfectly fine. I agree with everything you said. Its a shame how America tries to "take care of everyone" by spreading its form of government... No country wants to be told what to do... sorry, forced what to do by an administration that most of the people don't like.

Well said, Vikk. :headbang:

EagleFlyFree said:
not all american metal sucks. GREAT bands came from there, and they basically birthed thrash

and one of my favorites comes from there, Nile which is egyptian themed death metal which determinatedly kicks all ass.
couldn't agree more.

Np: Nile - Whisper In The Ear Of The Dead

Mitton said:
Yeah but Queen in a thong or Brazilian Beach Babe in a thong........
We lose.

:lol:

Adriana Lima... Alessandra Ambrosio... Aren't they to two highest paid runway models or something?

Fuck...I really wish I was in Brazil right now.

A friend of mine's sister is studying there. Most fun she's ever had (well, having)

Nicest people ever she says.

and Gisele Bundchen :kickass:

gisele.jpg

Quit trying to compare each others' country with shit.

This shit is fucking old. You people need to learn how to shut the fuck up and talk to an individual without bringing their whole country down.

Everyone here is fucking guilty of it. Try living somewhere before you talk shit. If you don't live here, don't talk shit. If you don't like in Brazil, don't talk shit. Even you, Mr. Canada, stop talking shit.

NP: Angra - Holy Land

Vikk Cavanagh said:
were the fuck you are from anyway? :p

Oh, America... Right now at least... haha

This summer I am moving to China, though. That'll be interesting.

I wanted to try and play the devil's advocate and look at things from the other side, becuase I agree with just about everything you said about disliking the US, and am right there with you.

:)

thats ok man!
that is fucking great, China is a huge place. lots of thing to do.
wish the best :kickass: