Giving the horns guitar tab?

Giving The Horns? Did Thrax write a song called that? I thought they just got back together after 13 years of inactivity:loco: I would just do a google search and if that doesn't work see if you can find an Anthrax music book on ebay or Amazon or check your local music store and see if they can order you one.

google doesnt have anything apart from the sodding lyrics and the only Anthrax music books ive seen are for the joey cocksuck albums:yuk:
Someone here must be able to tab it for me? Please?!
I worked out another bit, but the chorus riff is beginingto extract urine.And i only have so much urine.

That stinks. Well just check your local music store. I know they do have a tab book for that album because I did see one many moons ago at one of the stores I frequent.

yeah they are two very good tab sites, esp ultimate-guitar.....i like the star ratings they use, pretty accurate too, man there are some shady tabs out there!!

i also use www.mxtabs.net a stack, they got loads of different stuff

this is the closest to it i could find.............

http://www.xguitar.com/guitar-tabs/anthrax/volume_8/

but........no giving the horns tho, shame, too rare a track i guess for some to tab, s'only a bonus after all

It's not a very complex riff from the sound of it, you should be able to pick it up by ear.

cheers for the help guys! I must say I always used powerchords.org for 'thraxtab.
And to Drokk, I did mention a complete lack of musical ability, which is why i used guitar tabs from the internet!:err: Not admittedly what I need considering im studying music to go to Uni next year!:tickled: im gonna SUCK!

stomp224 said:
cheers for the help guys! I must say I always used powerchords.org for 'thraxtab.
And to Drokk, I did mention a complete lack of musical ability, which is why i used guitar tabs from the internet!:err: Not admittedly what I need considering im studying music to go to Uni next year!:tickled: im gonna SUCK!
Ah! Gotcha, sorry, didn't read close enough. When I started bass, my teacher encouraged me to listen to records, which wasn't easy for me, but I could figure out some simple riffs, like "Gentle Art of Making Enemies". Do you know any other guitarists? I also had a very experienced friend who helped me out with stuff. Now I can't remember a damn thing.

hehe! my virtuoso friend is a bit busy with his new baby at the mo! the only riff i EVER worked out with no help whatsoever was victim of changes on Judas priests 'Sad wings of destiny'. Oh, and the Halo riff (the video game, not the Soil song!)

stomp224 said:
hehe! my virtuoso friend is a bit busy with his new baby at the mo! the only riff i EVER worked out with no help whatsoever was victim of changes on Judas priests 'Sad wings of destiny'. Oh, and the Halo riff (the video game, not the Soil song!)
Hey man, that's a good start!

bump. sorry guys, but this is really annoying me! i figured out most of the riffs (including a bit of the sweet harmony section!) but the chorus eludes me. Im doing well tho, i havent worked this much of a song out my self before! GO STOMP224! woo!:headbang:

stomp224 said:
bump. sorry guys, but this is really annoying me! i figured out most of the riffs (including a bit of the sweet harmony section!) but the chorus eludes me. Im doing well tho, i havent worked this much of a song out my self before! GO STOMP224! woo!:headbang:
Awesome man

i'll give it a go tonight and see if i can figure anything out, i wouldnt hold out hope tho, i am useless at transcribing

dont thank me yet, 1) i answered that weeks ago and still havent got round to trying it, 2) i am pretty crappy on guitar the chances of me figuring it out are pre-ty slim 3) very low concentration span...... i meant to have a go the other night, got distracted by cartharsis and learnt that instead....sorry. hopeless !!

i will give it a crack tho, whether i get anywhere or not is another matter :)