Glasgow Aftershow??

Apr 7, 2002
Sandford, Strathaven
Visit site
Do any of you guys and gals know if there will be an aftershow party on Friday, or if Anthrax actually do such a thing??

As an aside, this will be my 11th Anthrax show, I think I've seen every Scottish one since S.O.E at the Playhouse in 88'89.:headbang:

there was 1 last year at the catty couldnt say for this year they generally give out flyers on the day

Rise said:
there was 1 last year at the catty couldnt say for this year they generally give out flyers on the day

yeah I remember that. walking from the Barralands to the Catty in the pissing rain :erk: in my newly purchased hoody as well... (looks at said now washed out hoody) suppose i shoud get another... :headbang:

Caggers said:
yeah I remember that. walking from the Barralands to the Catty in the pissing rain :erk: in my newly purchased hoody as well... (looks at said now washed out hoody) suppose i shoud get another... :headbang:

God, that walk was HORRENDOUS! I went for a chippy when I got to Blue Lagoon and it was awful too. I couldn't go to the Catty on account of my underage bro being in tow.

I'm kind of hoping that there'll be an aftershow this year even although I've got a chuffing essay to write over the weekend.

5th time for me seeing Anthrax in Glasgow in 3 years!

:kickass:

scottishthrax said:
Do any of you guys and gals know if there will be an aftershow party on Friday, or if Anthrax actually do such a thing??

As an aside, this will be my 11th Anthrax show, I think I've seen every Scottish one since S.O.E at the Playhouse in 88'89.:headbang:

I hope so, my mate met sepultura in the cathouse last friday after their gig, hopefully anthrax will be there.