Hey, I've been busy! What up ya'll! I've missed the site!

augdawg2

F.U.2 Master
Feb 6, 2002
Dawgland
www.geocities.com
As Dr. Nick(simpsons) would say "Hi everybody!".

It's been quite awhile since I've posted with you guys and gals :cry:

But only because of work and life, and I finally completed the second AugDawg album "F.U.2" which I will have the entire album online in the next couple of days.

I haven't forgot about you Johnnie or Bodylouseuk, and I will be mailing you guys copies so stay tuned. I think I may actually still beat Anthrax on releasing this album

:lol:

This dam album has taken more over a year now, but it does sound good.

I let ya'll know if the next couple of days when it goes live!

Cheerz!

Peace & Chicken Grease!

AugDawg

Welcome back. Join the street team!:D
(see the street team threads)

I think we were about to file a missing person's report. Or maybe post Lost Dawg flyers.

This board is salivating with all the expectations to come from Thrax in "03. Before it was us talking about bullshit because Anthrax were in idle but not anymore. The wheels are in motion.

It's good 2 see you all, Can't wait to get the complete "F.U.2" album posted within the next couple of days. The streetteam? ofcourse you! You can bet on me for Utah! Which one is the best to sign up for?

I'll be on and off today, so I can't wait to see your answers.

AugDawg

StreetTeam = ofcourse:D

HEEEEEY man! I was almost worried about you! So, do I have to stalk my post deliverer again? Welcome back, buddy!

Originally posted by Thra:rofl:ude
Welcome back. Join the street team!:D
(see the street team threads)

I think we were about to file a missing person's report. Or maybe post Lost Dawg flyers.

Wahahaha! Lost Dawg flyers. I get it, that's a great one! :lol:

Welcome back, Dawg! I was actually wondering what happened to you... I feared I would never see you again! :eek: