Glorious Burden due today...

Larf03 said:
Well, I'm at work now and I don't know if i'll go straight from work to buy it yet. I liked the Reckoning EP and it left me curious about the rest of the album. If anyone went to get it, please post your coments!!!

im planning on going and getting it today, i will let you konw wha ti think, im really looking forward to it cause i really like the stuff off of the reckoning

well ijust picked it up from my local tower, i called and they held it for me, and im really impressed with the album, the leads are better than theyve ever been, the songs are good, and tim does a good job on vocals, i just wish there were more up tempo songs, however, it was well worth the wait.....very sick album

Iced Earth has done it. They have moved from a great band with Barlow to an amazing band with Owens. I don't mean they have gotten better because of the addition of Owens but I mean this is quite possibly their best album. I found Horror Show just "ok" not really as impressive as alot of their other albums especially Dark Saga. But The Glorious Burden kicks a whole hell of alotta ass. It is amazing and after only a couple of listens it is one of my favorites. Terrific cd...buy the limited edition most definitely.

F**k Posers!

DreamX said:
Iced Earth has done it. They have moved from a great band with Barlow to an amazing band with Owens. I don't mean they have gotten better because of the addition of Owens but I mean this is quite possibly their best album. I found Horror Show just "ok" not really as impressive as alot of their other albums especially Dark Saga. But The Glorious Burden kicks a whole hell of alotta ass. It is amazing and after only a couple of listens it is one of my favorites. Terrific cd...buy the limited edition most definitely.

F**k Posers!

Well... I guess I'll have to hear that for myself then...